• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

It just gets old., I go out and take some measurements and report back what I have and I get accused of inflating. It;s been going on for yrs by the same people. I mean come on... I inflated a half an inch of snow. :rolleyes:

Kev--I think it's all in jest. When I first came across Eastern, I remember seeing pictures of slanted rulers/altered rulers in respone to your posts. I wouldn't sweat it--they're jokes of endearment. Now, Pete on the other hand.......lol

13.4/9, sn

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kev--I think it's all in jest. When I first came across Eastern, I remember seeing pictures of slanted rulers/altered rulers in respone to your posts. I wouldn't sweat it--they're jokes of endearment. Now, Pete on the other hand.......lol

13.4/9, sn

It's not in jest. Most things are..and lord knows I dish enough out to everyone ,so should get my fair share back which is fine lol..But they honestly think I inflate my totals...it is what it is. No biggie. I'll just keep my totals to myself this winter

It's not in jest. Most things are..and lord knows I dish enough out to everyone ,so should get my fair share back which is fine lol..But they honestly think I inflate my totals...it is what it is. No biggie. I'll just keep my totals to myself this winter

Create a second account and post them there:)

Levittown, NY ftw:

NEW YORK

...BRONX COUNTY...

BEDFORD PARK 2.7 530 AM 12/14 PUBLIC

...NASSAU COUNTY...

LEVITTOWN 4.0 421 AM 12/14 PUBLIC

SYOSSET 2.5 545 AM 12/14 NWS EMPLOYEE

HICKSVILLE 1.6 130 AM 12/14 PUBLI

Pete--what's your confidence level on the weekend system for God's country? I'm disappointed the models all trended OTS.

13.5/8

It's still way to early for me to get too involved. I guess I'd rather have the OTS scenarion depicted than something moving West. There's a long way to go and at this point I'm just glad there are still indications that a storm will be in the vicinity. I usually don'y worry about getting snow here, it tends to just happen. Currently Snow and 10 degrees. It's going to be downright cold and windy at 2k today. I don't mind but below 15* some off the equipment starts to have issues.

Archived