12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 16/17 light icing and mix

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope ginx and cold miser score 3 inches...and they get to hear the sounds of plows.

Thanks, dude, although I heard, and was behind a plow last week during our 38F rain. I have no idea what the clown from the state was doing as there was zero reason to be doing any kind of road prep as the temps were rising at that point.

No local stations mentioned more then maybe a coating to an inch...so any 2-3" totals will deff. surprise folks.

Well, for most folks it won't amount to much, since a majority of those living in they Boston viewing areas are within 128

You look to be in a better spot than me for more than 1"

Good luck on mid-terms, lol

Rooting for down south too, as lord knows they need it. But somehow, I suspect it won't be: a) deep enough, fluffy enough, c) white enough, d) or come with thundersnow; and then the reprieve from the dismal griping admidst creative images of toasters and superimposed heads will be unsatisfyingly short. :whistle:

Rooting for down south too, as lord knows they need it. But somehow, I suspect it won't be: a) deep enough, fluffy enough, c) white enough, d) or come with thundersnow; and then the reprieve from the dismal griping admidst creative images of toasters and superimposed heads will be unsatisfyingly short. :whistle:

:lol:

Man look at this place come alive for 1-4" of snow... awesome.

even having a possibility for 4" of snow is technically low side of moderate and should not be considered ...I don't know, "boring" if that's the spoiled nimrod attitude. I think this is a nice kind of surprise bonus sort of thing considering all.

Cloud tops cooling rather rapidly over OH, S Ontario, NY and PA... I also like the rad/sat trajectories being more E than NE. That means the support for displacing warm boundary N might shut off around 40N for this particular system.

even having a possibility for 4" of snow is technically low side of moderate and should not be considered ...I don't know, "boring" if that's the spoiled nimrod attitude. I think this is a nice kind of surprise bonus sort of thing considering all.

Cloud tops cooling rather rapidly over OH, S Ontario, NY and PA... I also like the rad/sat trajectories being more E than NE. That means the support for displacing warm boundary N might shut off around 40N for this particular system.

If I get 4", I'll never nimrod again.

Archived