CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
January 16/17 light icing and mix

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can get a couple weenie inches, the event could be a net gain.

BTW..local district here (Duanesburg) didn't even have a delay for up to six inches of heavy wet snow Thursday. The kids trudged to the buses in the middle of it with a minimum of 4 inches down by then. I thought that was extreme personally. Schools in the valley had delays with a slushy inch or two.

A nice decent chunk of WAA moving in. I think the interior has a good shot of a weenie inch or two.

1-2 of snow then ice then a little light rain ..then it ends. Hopefully it won;t torch away tomorrow. Would be nice to have snow OTG for much of the week.

Two may be pushing it. There is a chance the precip comes in rather disorganized and gives you nothing more than a coating. It sort of tries to come together overhead, so if it can't get its act together..than it's mostly a little ice and then rain for you.

Is there really going to be ice here? It looks cold enough for snow for a few hours here...but looks almost too warm for ice. Looks more like an inch of snow/sleet to rain.

There could be a trace amount..I think the ice is more for east sloped of Berks and nrn ORH hills. It's not much in the way of ice, anyways.

Archived