amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 2012 Storm Threats and Discussion

PhineasC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok thank you for the details, like you said we will have cold air and we can worry about the details as we get closer. This sure as hell beats December when we knew we had no chance.

what details?....there is no storm as far as I am concerned...I mean it is worth keeping an eye on I guess, but there is model agreement now....

what details?....there is no storm as far as I am concerned...I mean it is worth keeping an eye on I guess, but there is model agreement now....

If it slows down and the shortwave can dig like the 12z then we can have a storm again, you did not actually think it was going to show a HECS for the next 7 days did you. I am not saying it is going to happen at all but there is still plenty of time to punt it.

If it slows down and the shortwave can dig like the 12z then we can have a storm again, you did not actually think it was going to show a HECS for the next 7 days did you. I am not saying it is going to happen at all but there is still plenty of time to punt it.

no...but there is no storm and there is no reason to think there will be one....until/if a storm shows up again, this threat is dormant

no...but there is no storm and there is no reason to think there will be one....until/if a storm shows up again, this threat is dormant

Agreed, we all knew it was a very low probability of this storm happening because there is no blocking. We are just so desperate for anything right now we jumped on it even though it was so far out. I will definitely keep watching it until it does not show up on the GFS and EURO for 3 more runs.

Archived