joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Christmas 2011 Wishes and Blessings for the SE Crew

nchighcountrywx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first Christmas with yall but it has been great! I have learned a lot and i mean a lot from everyone! Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas to all!

When I see posts like this, it makes me proud to be apart of this board.

I hope everyone, the best group on this board.has the best Christmas. :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to all SE peeps. Over the last 3-4 years I have learned a ton about one of my passions...WEATHER! Thanks to all you METS and other very knowledgeable folks that help break down every scenario and situation that mother nature brings us!

Hope everyone has a an awesome Christmas :santa:

That's right! Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Hopefully we'll all wake up on Christmas morning to find that Santa has left us a pattern change on the horizon.

Amen to that! I actually told my wife that this was the only thing(Pattern Change) I wanted for Christmas and she gave me a puzzled look at first.

Merry christmas and Happy New Year from mine to yours and the Best subforum here.:D

Troy

Merry Christmas to all SE peeps. Over the last 3-4 years I have learned a ton about one of my passions...WEATHER! Thanks to all you METS and other very knowledgeable folks that help break down every scenario and situation that mother nature brings us!

Hope everyone has a an awesome Christmas :santa:

Pulling for the Noles against the Fighting Irish.. You guys have a wonderful holiday. I'm heading for Charlotte to be with family. Promise it won't snow while I'm away..... It was below freezing this morning, and will be for the next few days. Love it. Check out the frosty sunrise this morning,,,,,

post-1004-0-53870400-1324766920.jpg

Archived