joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Christmas 2011 Wishes and Blessings for the SE Crew

nchighcountrywx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May the Peace, Joy and Blessings of Christmas be with each of us and our families in the SE Crew !

Thanks to a great group of contributors that make our board the best one around! I sincerely appreciate the friendship and camaraderie we have.

Merry Christmas !

WOOOO GLORY!!! Awesome pic! Emmanuel, Messiah, Great I AM!!

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS my friends at American Weather. May God richly bless each and every one of you this day and here to come.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!! You ALL are good people and I only hope that you ALL are HAPPY and NOT SAD during Christmas. I wish YOU ALL nothing but the BEST!! I want to give a shout out to Robert Gamble (Foothills). He is a CONSUMATE PRO and a good friend to me! His heart is larger than the world and his attributes to our SE Group are SO AMAZING. Robert, we (AT LEAST I) are VERY THANKFUL that you are in our group and I look forward to shaking your hand one day. Also, I want to shout out to QC (Jeremy) and Burgertime (Jonathan). You two dudes always keep me in the loop (even if you are sometimes aggravated at me). LOL. Much love to you ALL!

Jason

May the Peace, Joy and Blessings of Christmas be with each of us and our families in the SE Crew !

Thanks to a great group of contributors that make our board the best one around! I sincerely appreciate the friendship and camaraderie we have.

Merry Christmas !

+1! Merry Christmas to the best group on the board. Thank you for all you guys do. This is a special place and I feel very lucky to have it. No matter what the weather is this Christmas.....take time to enjoy your family & friends this weekend. Think of those who are less fortunate than you are. Most of all say a special prayer for those who are defending our country this Christmas and are away from their loved ones. Bless you all.

Archived