joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Its about that time

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL not at all. But why they didn't consider someone like me who is online quite a bit, is levelheaded,non-cantankerous, non-confrontational, and basically a non degreed met is beyond me

Eh....not such a big deal really. It's kind of like getting into a club, but then finding out how tedious it is inside.

I'm actually not altogether happy with certain moderators on this forum, particularly those that hang out in the main drag and patrol (but really troll) those tropical threads. If you look at my status I'm actually warned by one of those clowns - and the precedence behind doing it was forced, out of line, and clearly based on something other than unbiased moderating (the person in mind has no business being a moderator).

You're not missing anything dude. The selection isn't pure. I'm a moderator at CFHC - we run that site quite a bit differently than a lot of the stuff that goes on at American. At times the stuff over here humorously reminds me of Lord Of The Flies, not so much in the New England domain space, but particularly out in those main drags.

You should build us a nice GTG hangout spot at 2k.

I heard you decided to open up the glen for this gtg.

Please. With all the bitching and moaning that went on when I had to strong arm you guys (I hope the Trixie police don't read that) into having a GTG in Northampton there is no way there could ever be one out here. First of all, Kevin would be too scared of the deep dark woods.

Please. With all the bitching and moaning that went on when I had to strong arm you guys (I hope the Trixie police don't read that) into having a GTG in Northampton there is no way there could ever be one out here. First of all, Kevin would be too scared of the deep dark woods.

i'd love to meet the baby!

So are we talking second week? Not sure. Our daughter's bat mitzvah is 12/17 and that weekend is jammed with parties plus the main event all of which we're hosting. I'll try to slip away for a few hours if it indeed is going to be the week before.

I don't think we're talking that deep into the month. Like you, I think most of us will be involved with all kinds of holiday events, etc. by then. Last year I thinkn it was around the 8th or so of Dec. that we met.

Eh....not such a big deal really. It's kind of like getting into a club, but then finding out how tedious it is inside.

I'm actually not altogether happy with certain moderators on this forum, particularly those that hang out in the main drag and patrol (but really troll) those tropical threads. If you look at my status I'm actually warned by one of those clowns - and the precedence behind doing it was forced, out of line, and clearly based on something other than unbiased moderating (the person in mind has no business being a moderator).

You're not missing anything dude. The selection isn't pure. I'm a moderator at CFHC - we run that site quite a bit differently than a lot of the stuff that goes on at American. At times the stuff over here humorously reminds me of Lord Of The Flies, not so much in the New England domain space, but particularly out in those main drags.

Those tropical threads were such a joke. I remember when your posts were getting deleted during Irene.

It was a rotation of the same 4 guys posting.

Yea, but you know what...I showed up, didn't I....more than I can say for your b*tch azz when anything is out this way. :snowman:

God forebid you tack some relatively stress free highway mileage onto the Jetta.:rolleyes:

Archived