EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Its about that time

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning, but if it's just a 3 person circle jerk then maybe it's best to re schedule.

I could be wrong. I've been out of the loop on ths one being away..But this is why i stopped trying to be the organizer. people say the'll come and then back out for various reasons..There's only a handful of people that will commit. You get all these wishy washy answers and excuses.

Can we get a list here? Please post if you are coming. Spread the word even if you have to ask people in other threads.

I could be wrong. I've been out of the loop on ths one being away..But this is why i stopped trying to be the organizer. people say the'll come and then back out for various reasons..There's only a handful of people that will commit. You get all these wishy washy answers and excuses.

Can we get a list here? Please post if you are coming. Spread the word even if you have to ask people in other threads.

If you can grab me at 68 ill probably go

I got the impression Phil wasn't coing.

I'm not even sure Will is coming.

Who has said they are coming. I'd love to hang out and see everyone, but if 3 people show it would be a downer

I had planned on attending but Will's violent and hurtful posts have left me feeling unwelcome.

Archived