• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Its about that time

40/70 Benchmark

we are so indecisive...you can't please all the people all the time...lets pick a date...and because these gtg's are few and far between, perhaps, if possible, people could change their schedules around to make the g2g work...i know some things you can't...but i know we could all try to put a little more effort into it...

yes, i missed the last one...so who am i to talk, right? i could try harder, too!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are so indecisive...you can't please all the people all the time...lets pick a date...and because these gtg's are few and far between, perhaps, if possible, people could change their schedules around to make the g2g work...i know some things you can't...but i know we could all try to put a little more effort into it...

yes, i missed the last one...so who am i to talk, right? i could try harder, too!

:weenie:

Got a ride yet?

Kevin always is my ride. He's been my ride since like 2007 or 2008.

The first g2g I ever went to which was when I first ever met anyone on here was at channel 30 in West Hartford. I just walked there from work, only took me like 20 minutes or so since I work close to Channel 30. Then the first together we had after that which was in MA I asked him for a ride and he said as long as I could get to Tolland.

The first g2g I ever went to which was when I first ever met anyone on here was at channel 30 in West Hartford. I just walked there from work, only took me like 20 minutes or so since I work close to Channel 30. Then the first together we had after that which was in MA I asked him for a ride and he said as long as I could get to Tolland.

Does he ever request special favors...

Whatta bout last November? Gotta give Tubes a little credit where it's due...:whistle:

Archived