• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Next storm on the list, March 6-7

Typhoon Tip

This is the deformation that wont die here. :) I have been maybe 20 miles or less from the end of it on radar for three hours, but echoes keep reforming. It must be almost over, but still light to moderate snow.

It will probably get the BTV area the hardest, but I would think it still give areas east of the Greens some snows.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was about 4-7 left..some places a bit more.. Exposed lower spots in town were patchy though..Dont forget it was 45-50 all night wile you had low 30's

It's a slow death from here on out. The rain next week will wash some more away, but I don't think it will be this warm. At least everyone has mud season now. Congrats.

last nights rain ended any reminant snow in most of RI and bordering Mass only the biggest piles survived, cold front finally made its way through and got some flurries atm in Cranston, its really weird seeing all the leaves that were under the snowpack, kind of looks like early dec late november in MBY.

It's a slow death from here on out. The rain next week will wash some more away, but I don't think it will be this warm. At least everyone has mud season now. Congrats.

I'm not quite there yet. Still with solid pack till Thursday or Fri.

I'm looking forward to next week when GC has it..and then soon after NNE.. This might be about it for them too. Cold is gone from canada after end of week storm

I'm not quite there yet. Still with solid pack till Thursday or Fri.

I'm looking forward to next week when GC has it..and then soon after NNE.. This might be about it for them too. Cold is gone from canada after end of week storm

Why are you looking forward to it?

Some blue patches of sky, some sun, some flurries. Wind is fierce

The amount of snow on the ground now is pretty nuts. This is dense, base-building snow and a lot of it. There's gotta be over 2" of liquid as snow so far.

17" at 1,500ft

24" at 3,000ft

yeah plenty of reports of 12+ once you cross the S bridges off Montreal Island here, maybe 15 miles to the S and E.....the general winter theme of storms passing S and E of here continues, but im glad our friends just over the border in N VT are cashing in. :thumbsup:

in the city itself, its been a crazy weekend.....1.5 inches of rain and then 2-5 inches of snow with a flash freeze. now another 4-8 inches across the city today. fortunately that last minute west wobble got us into the good snow since 2AM......so weekend total 6 inches on the north shore and 12 inches along the S shore......crazy gradient......and defintely one of the more entertaining storms/fronts i can recall.

over here in west montreal, between 7-8 new. probably slight net gain.... about 20-21 OTG.... midwinter look continues.

how about this one? WOW!

KBTV 071654Z 34016G24KT 1/8SM R15/1600V2400FT +SN BLSN FZFG VV006 M08/M09 A2996 RMK AO2 PK WND 32027/1613 SLP153 SNINCR 1/27 T10781KBTV 071654Z 34016G24KT 1/8SM R15/1600V2400FT +SN BLSN FZFG VV006 M08/M09 A2996 RMK AO2 PK WND 32027/1613 SLP153 SNINCR 1/27 T10781089 089

Because those that wanted an end to winter and catastrophic flooding are going to get their wishes

You should be taking pics of your snow piles everyday and put together an animation

The one bright side of this on my end is that my deck is mostly clear of snow (grillin time!) as is my driveway. The ice/snow/slush combo had made a mess the last 2 weeks

disaster. last night i was watching the thermometer drop steadily from 40+ to 33. and it stayed right there at 33. :arrowhead:

i dont know how much snow i have lost so far, but it is pretty substantial. oh well, another crapfest that we call march is on the way.

lame march, lame lame march incoming.

Because those that wanted an end to winter and catastrophic flooding are going to get their wishes

Definitely not ending anytime soon up here... snow depth is probably over 3 feet down in the village. Top of the mountain is up to 87" on the ground.

Wow, 2 feet of snow in under 24 hours... its over the top of the picnic tables now.

Archived