e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Next storm on the list, March 6-7

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would be insane the snowpack out there is just about pure water now and with a sig system coming in later in the week i think that might just do it

Doubt it, but we'll see.....we'd need a ton of rain because there isn't much snow left to melt....what could factor in is that there is still a ton upstream.

Imagine if we had a snowy season precedeing last March....my god....

This thing is really amped ... The main heavy snow area set up west of here more like BGM to Cooperstown. BGM has had thunder snow. Bet we see some 20" amounts in there.

I just had to endure 90 minutes of PL and GFL has gone to FZRNPL after a foot of snow....

Now back to snow here and probably 8 inches @ 27F.

Looks like my sister in Claremont, NH is in that narrow ice zone....ugh.

52.3\52 rain, here.

This thing is really amped ... The main heavy snow area set up west of here more like BGM to Cooperstown. BGM has had thunder snow. Bet we see some 20" amounts in there.

I just had to endure 90 minutes of PL and GFL has gone to FZRNPL after a foot of snow....

Now back to snow here and probably 8 inches @ 27F.

Thx for the ob.....that is what I suspected.....front buckled back to the N a bit as the powerhouse low approached.

Front literally made it about 1 mi s of me before turning around and passing back to my n....never made it to the wx bug located 2 mi to my se.

It's rare for a low to traverse SNE, but maybe it is going to follow that boundary over CT and toward northeast MA.....

Thx for the ob.....that is what I suspected.....front buckled back to the N a bit as the powerhouse low approached.

Front literally made it about 1 mi s of me before turning around and passing back to my n....never made it to the wx bug located 2 mi to my se.

It's rare for a low to traverse SNE, but maybe it is going to follow that boundary over CT and toward northeast MA.....

It is rare, but this is amped enough to do it.....I think you're right....it's gonna track essentially over rt 495....where the front is stalled out......about 6 miles to my n.

I haven't been outside yet, but there's a good deal of snow out there.

BTV is near 15 inches for a storm total as of 4am.

SNOW TOTAL INFORMATION RATHER LIMITED GIVEN THE TIME OF

MORNING...BUT CLOSING IN ON 15 INCHES AT THE AIRPORT HERE IN

BURLINGTON AND WITH SIGNIFICANT ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATIONS EXPECTED

TODAY ALL WARNINGS WILL REMAIN IN PLACE WITH THIS PACKAGE.

This may very well break into the top 10 all-time in the next few hours. 10 more inches for Valentines Day 07.

Got to love those big gusts!

Looks like the system is pulling away at the moment and the snow/rain should ease off over the next 6-9hrs. Cool event to watch from afar though has to be said!

Archived