e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Next storm on the list, March 6-7

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if I'll beat Hubbdave for snowfall.

No mas, no mas!!

Temp here a little while ago was 38.1F...been creeping up. Now 41.7F, no ice, no snow, lots and lots of rain

Still have snowcover over most of my property and back into the woods. Have not checked my stake, but guessing 6-8"

Yuck. Wachusett got hammered. Webcams show vast ugliness, late opening on limited terrain. Still might go later just to add to my tally.

.52" rf

Still 7" @ the stake....avg depth down to probably about 4" or so...lost 11" since the start of the inferno.

53.6\53

front hungup too far northwest for me to get into the good rain...models were consistently outputting about 2", here...but a very sharp gradient. Worcester got almost 2". They only have the Blackstone reaching 9.8 ft now, still flooding, but not the 12ft they forecasted last night.

front hungup too far northwest for me to get into the good rain...models were consistently outputting about 2", here...but a very sharp gradient. Worcester got almost 2". They only have the Blackstone reaching 9.8 ft now, still flooding, but not the 12ft they forecasted last night.

Yea, I'm not remiss that I missed out on the R+.

Likely to pull the stake later today, if it doesn't fall first.....it's over.

I still hold out some hope for a nice event in the latter half of the month, but it looks like right now were on our way to essentially another shutout through Mar 15th. Pretty amazing how bad Mar has been the last few seasons.

I still hold out some hope for a nice event in the latter half of the month, but it looks like right now were on our way to essentially another shutout through Mar 15th. Pretty amazing how bad Mar has been the last few seasons.

Pattern looks awful. That's gonna hurt the winter grade, if we have another dud.

Oh, I do too......I meant the run of having "the stake" in this epic pack is over.....it's already leaning.

Pattern looks awful. That's gonna hurt the winter grade, if we have another dud.

Yeah, if Mar is a total dud, I don't even give this winter an A- here...out by you I think you have that wrapped up, but 90" of snow here with a pitiful finish isn't exactly an amazing winter. The run of deep snow pack though would give it a couple extra points.

But still a little early to write off the month as a whole yet. But you are right, at least through mid month the pattern looks horrendous. It even looks like it goes sour for NNE after this one. Hopefully cutoff season brings us a surprise though...usually poorly modeled more than a few days out.

Yeah, if Mar is a total dud, I don't even give this winter an A- here...out by you I think you have that wrapped up, but 90" of snow here with a pitiful finish isn't exactly an amazing winter. The run of deep snow pack though would give it a couple extra points.

But still a little early to write off the month as a whole yet. But you are right, at least through mid month the pattern looks horrendous. It even looks like it goes sour for NNE after this one. Hopefully cutoff season brings us a surprise though...usually poorly modeled more than a few days out.

Yeah I'll still be on the look out for some surprise events, but a bummer so far.

If we have a dud (little to no snow), I'll give the winter an A-/B+. I have just over 81" which is excellent, but all the good winters kept going through March and even April......and that's gonna hurt the grade if winter ended in February. Winter goes through March in my book.

Probably will be there for the month.

Agreed....if we hadn't had this cutter, well into April.

Finally see underneath the roughly 2' deck for the first time since mid January.....that is just unfathomable since I normally used it as a benchmark.......Just barely had no space under there for a a day or two at the peak of Dec 2007 and never quite got there in Dec 2008...no daylight under the deck for about 6 WEEKS in 2011.

Agreed....if we hadn't had this cutter, well into April.

Finally see underneath the roughly 2' deck for the first time since mid January.....that is just unfathomable since I normally used it as a benchmark.......Just barely had no space under there for a a day or two at the peak of Dec 2007 and never quite got there in Dec 2008...no daylight under the deck for about 6 WEEKS in 2011.

:weenie:

Archived