wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco/Obs - Gametime

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I like that inflow arm. It looks like it wants to come across sne, I just hope it doesn't translate too far east at the same time.

I think with that inflow coupled with confluence to the NW ahead of the northern stream s/w things are going to absolutely rip over SNE.

I really could see HVN getting 6" or a foot!

I don't agree with that. Yes the Euro was not correct with the MECS...but the GFS for many days were totally OTS...

How can you POSSIBLY say they led the way?

It has not been OTS for about 2-3 days now. But actually NAM pointed out the (what we thought was) convective feedback (that worked out). Amazing coup for them imho.

It has not been OTS for about 2-3 days now. But actually NAM pointed out the (what we thought was) convective feedback (that worked out). Amazing coup for them imho.

I don't think you'd find many people that would agree with that..other than the NAM was right about splitting into 2 pieces.

Fact is none of the models did well..but I certainly wouldn't say the GFS /NAm were better than the Euro which showed a hit from the get go..just too much of a hit

Archived