wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco/Obs - Gametime

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost as if the wx tested me and when I finally dealt with adversity like an adult for once, I was awarded.....at least it looks like I was, but as you said....verification.

Well like I was saying this morning, the banding was good based on the mid level lows for ern mass. QPF said one thing, but we've seen it time and time again where people like mpm get all upset at the GFS giving them 0.3" qpf and then he gets 10". Lets not count the chickens before they hatch, but so far..I feel pretty good for eastern mas, even ctrl areas.

Well like I was saying this morning, the banding was good based on the mid level lows for ern mass. QPF said one thing, but we've seen it time and time again where people like mpm get all upset at the GFS giving them 0.3" qpf and then he gets 10". Lets not count the chickens before they hatch, but so far..I feel pretty good for eastern mass.

What about this strong coastal front that I'm on the wrong side of? :gun_bandana:

Then again....if this happens as new NAM/GFS depict...perhaps Euro gets some cred back?

Ehh... somehow managing to get the right QPF with a fundamentally incorrect synoptic scenario is not a correct solution, I'd say...

I say NAM scored an unambiguous coup here depicting the broken 2 systems and the punch of heavy qpf down in the DC-Philly area.

Meanwhile, 18Z GFS and RUC continue to spit out wildly varying and intriguing solutions for tonight...

Snowman.gif

Archived