Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

JoshM

Mack,

Really, it does seem strange!

Now regarding Cracker Barrel, I do think that is some really good eating (especially their pancakes and turkey sausage but also things like corned beef on St. Patty's and other dinner entries) regardless of the clientele. Well, come to think of it, I guess you and I are part of the clientele. I need to head over to Walmart, myself. When are you going?

Had delicious Chipotle burrito tonight as I watched that Indiana invader win the ACC.

I do like Chipotle! The funny thing is, I was in 2 different walmarts today, looking for red worms to go fishing, they were both out!

Now, how's that end of month cold snap looking?

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like Chipotle! The funny thing is, I was in 2 different walmarts today, looking for red worms to go fishing, they were both out!

Now, how's that end of month cold snap looking?

Nothing too strong at this moment. The model consensus has backed off quite a bit. Not good for my dislike of bugs. :(

Has anyone in NC ever been to the Fatz chain for steak and burgers? How about steaks at  Angus Barn in RDU area? I was told by a relative who knows NC pretty well that those are some really delicious places! For some reason, I recall jburns saying he really likes Angus Barn? Or am I mixed up with another place or person??

Has anyone in NC ever been to the Fatz chain for steak and burgers? How about steaks at  Angus Barn in RDU area? I was told by a relative who knows NC pretty well that those are some really delicious places! For some reason, I recall jburns saying he really likes Angus Barn? Or am I mixed up with another place or person??

Several of us have talked about meeting there for a meal. Yeah, it's good.  Real good. Not a chain.

Happy Anniversary! Unusual that the meal was so bad. Outback is usually very consistent.

thanks man, their problem was the wait. We did call ahead seating and still waited there over an hour. Then after we sat down we ordered right away. After about 20 mins our appetizer came, then 10 min later after being told 3 times the salads would be right out I finally got to speak to a manager. This is after seeing two tables that seated after us get their meals. The manager apologized made our salads herself, after finishing our salads and 50 Mims after our order the salads come out. Then to top it all off and by then I didn't he feel like saying anything just wanted to leave our steaks were cooked wrong. My wife likes hers med well I like my rare.

thanks man, their problem was the wait. We did call ahead seating and still waited there over an hour. Then after we sat down we ordered right away. After about 20 mins our appetizer came, then 10 min later after being told 3 times the salads would be right out I finally got to speak to a manager. This is after seeing two tables that seated after us get their meals. The manager apologized made our salads herself, after finishing our salads and 50 Mims after our order the salads come out. Then to top it all off and by then I didn't he feel like saying anything just wanted to leave our steaks were cooked wrong. My wife likes hers med well I like my rare.

That sucks man. I haven't had that type of experience at the OB. Usually, they're very consistent with both the food and the service. Sounds like they had the JV squad in.

Inside of two weeks to my wedding on the 28th and looking at the long range models is good for nothing and useless. The forecast has changed for that day so many times now on the GFS its ridiculous. From hot and 84 one run to low 50's the next to now just back and forth between 55-60 and 65-70 but every run changes.

On the flip side looking at weather for Jamaica its sunny and between 84-86 every day of the week for the 10 day forecast.

Inside of two weeks to my wedding on the 28th and looking at the long range models is good for nothing and useless. The forecast has changed for that day so many times now on the GFS its ridiculous. From hot and 84 one run to low 50's the next to now just back and forth between 55-60 and 65-70 but every run changes.

On the flip side looking at weather for Jamaica its sunny and between 84-86 every day of the week for the 10 day forecast.

Congrats on the wedding man. Rain or shine, it'll be a great day!

Shaggy,

Congrats!

Archived