Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 29/30 Clipper

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured I would get a specific discussion going for the upcoming clipper/swfe

Models have hinted at this for a while. Seem in fairly good agreement that someone could score a nice advisory snow

I am guessing this thread will be crickets for a while as people get past the blizzard afterglow

It will a race between you, Chris, me, Lurker, and Mitch as to whether we can exceed our blizzard totals in yet another nickel and dime winter.  Actually--did you do pretty well today?  That might put you out of the running.

It will a race between you, Chris, me, Lurker, and Mitch as to whether we can exceed our blizzard totals in yet another nickel and dime winter.  Actually--did you do pretty well today?  That might put you out of the running.

nice event. But no blockbuster. So close though.

GFS looks decent for 2-4" for a chunk of SNE/CNE. I would take it

you can add me to that this event was a huge bust here i cant believe the euro was that bad 12 hours out its hard to even look at pics and totals out east ok glad out i got that out meltdown complete lol  looks like 2 inches at best for alot of us but i guess we will see

Being in the screw zone became a lot easier when my snow blower made a loud "clunk" and seized while idling. 

:yikes:

That being said, bring on more snow this weekend!

To be fair it was the first to latch onto this being a high impact event...after it caught it on that one 00z run it never lost it. The GFS and GGEM took a few runs to catch on.

Well it completely failed for a lot of us. GFS did a nice job showing the sucker hole too. RGEM was best in that.

Little development until wave reaches coast, 1-3 inches for most of CT, RI, w MA to 4-6 inches se NH, ne MA, coastal Maine.

Will anyone even notice it?

That was funny, and no ...the snow piles won't notice it.

If we can get the system next Monday to track under long island we can play "where the hell are we gonna put this snow"

Archived