joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/21/11 Storm Discussion III

ConvectiveSolutions

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT you see the story of the guy that was blowing up his snow piles lmao.

On topic, amazing how fast the storm exited SNE in Cranston Blue sky's bearly a cloud in sight, if only this storm was a slow mover would have seen those totals from the NAM a few days ago.

LOL..this woman that always walks around my hood came by when we were outside..and she said.."Kevin., you have the best snowbanks i have ever seen" and that is a direct quote.

LOL... I use a snowblower so I don't have the monsters you have, but these are in really good shape for Jan.

Didn't have anything like them last year.

Wind is really picking up. Going skiing in a little while

Maybe you can't see this..but the probelm in our threads is you. And trust me there is vast, vast agreement out there on that. i would suggest either sticking to the weather and not your blathering opinionated bull sh it..or leaving the board for good.

Save the rest for the GTG and do everyone a favor. You've got a lot to say, say it to my face for once and let's do everyone a favor.

--

1' total here. It might have been a little more. Scott, it never made it to Marshfield, stop just around exit 10. Exit 12 which I think is 139 never changed.

Sorry man..I can't take his BS anymore. i vented, spoke for quite a few of us..and I'm done.

Why not let them speak for themselves? Several pros have voiced their displeasure with the way you do things today as have other regular posters? It's not going to be a surprise that those that will have the worst things to say are probably right in the GTG crowd.

Save it for a GTG, this one or next, or just ignore the posts and go about your day. RIght now I think there would be a lot of posters very happy if you left, along with me.

:thumbsup:

You "old folk" must be loving this. (Steve, Jerry, etc...) Days of old.

Just classic, just classic. FU on the old stuff LOL

Regarding the OT stuff, chill guys. What can be annoying is like the Lurker guy who never posts said, constant bickering between two posters, what also can be annoying is microanalysis of inconsequential details.

Great event, wind is starting to crank.

Anyone down for some Windex before you hibernate?

Why not let them speak for themselves? Several pros have voiced their displeasure with the way you do things today as have other regular posters? It's not going to be a surprise that those that will have the worst things to say are probably right in the GTG crowd.

Save it for a GTG, this one or next, or just ignore the posts and go about your day. RIght now I think there would be a lot of posters very happy if you left, along with me.

Jimminy crickets, can't we just all get along and agree to disagree from time to time?

:hug::drunk:

lol - How do you know this?

You didn't know there's a clique?

I'm done for this event. I said it offline, what's going to happen is one of the red taggers is going to say something here or is going to innocuously comment on something that is totally taken out of context, is used against them in their jobs. An innocent response where someone misses a joke about gang rape or something else spirals into something much worse. In an overly politically correct and competitive environment I'm just surprised others aren't more concerned about this stuff. A comment about a poster that's a friend of someone they work for, a boss, a client, whatever. We don't know who's reading, who the other person knows etc.

Just isn't worth it. If people have something to say that's nasty say it in PM. Don't say it on a public forum with tens of thousands of readers.

Do you want to know how many complaints I've gotten to my PM over the years about what i post? ZERO. I get a bunch each time these things start telling me to turn the other cheek and ignore it. Why can't people just direct problems/comments to PM, make suggestions or whatever there instead of airing out in the forums? Most people will listen, self included. Two strokes for every poke, if you want someone to change, you don't attack them to do it. Don't be passive aggressive and instigate over and over, send something in PM and work it out. Spare the rest of the group or say nothing at all. It's like high school with texts and PMs flying around slamming people. If you've got a problem, suggestion, or thought send it direct first, most people will listen and in almost all cases whenever there's been a dispute it gets resolved.

I've got nothing against anyone and it's not my place to tell people to leave a public board. I'd just like to see the rules enforced and the nonsense end for the benefit of everyone. Others have expressed the exact same thing here today including multiple red taggers.

That's it, enjoy the storm.

Archived