joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/21/11 Storm Discussion III

ConvectiveSolutions

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Save the rest for the GTG and do everyone a favor. You've got a lot to say, say it to my face for once and let's do everyone a favor.

--

1' total here. It might have been a little more. Scott, it never made it to Marshfield, stop just around exit 10. Exit 12 which I think is 139 never changed.

Spoke to the wife in Pembroke and she said it never mixed or changed over there

. . . Why can't people just direct problems/comments to PM, make suggestions or whatever there instead of airing out in the forums? Most people will listen, self included. Two strokes for every poke, if you want someone to change, you don't attack them to do it.

I agree with that, although I haven't read all of the posts, and seen any insulting, disparaging remarks.

Just classic, just classic. FU on the old stuff LOL

Regarding the OT stuff, chill guys. What cab be annoying is like the Lurker guy who never posts said, constant bickering between two posters, what also can be annoying is microanalysis of inconsequential details.

Great event, wind is starting to crank.

Anyone down for some Windex before you hibernate?

Not to microanalyze an inconsequential detail, but Lurker Gal. tongue.gif

Spoke to the wife in Pembroke and she said it never mixed or changed over there

Ok. I'm thinking it stopped just north of the Kingston Mall. I know it didn't make it to exit 12.

I agree with that, although I haven't read all of the posts, and seen any insulting, disparaging remarks.

I've responded to every PM I've ever gotten on this, EUSWX and Wright.

You got 12" from the storm up there Messenger?

A little less, about 1". Snowed really hard then changed. NWS reports 1.5" around here and I'd buy that, I didn't measure at the change so some melted/washed away.

Here's the updated map. Around Taunton up to Sharon...that will fill in with reports of 5-7". As this fills in it would appear the sharpest cutoff was about exit 5-6. Like where Bob is, there was a change at the tail end up through about exit 10 on rte 3 but it didn't matter much. The west to east road that runs into Plymouth Harbor is exit 7, rte 44 which is a few hundred feet from exit 6.

What a great night and early morning! I was up all night in the backyard playing in the snow, only because I knew it would be over by morning. I have got the backyard snow ramp up to 10 ft and 22 ft long, labor of love for the kids. Spent the morning cleaning properties, a very uniform 3-4.5 inches of snow on the coast from fairfield sw to darien. Snowpack is ridiculous and next week could be la epic.

Get out there and enjoy the snow!!

Near the front steps..The lamp post behind the snow bank is about 8-9 feet tall

post-492-0-05134100-1295634095.jpg

Awesome LOL at the shovel marks on the banks, dude, go out about 5 tonight put you garden hose on fine mist and spray them lightly, they will flash freeze and not shrink in the sun.

Your wife must love trying to pull out of your driveway. Just friggin awesome though. My off the deck in the shade safe keeping pile is six feet. Hoping to make it until May with that.

Archived