Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The Beat Goes On - JAN 21 Threat

PhineasC

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so

wtf does an e-mail address have to do w/anything; they're free all over the place

has this world gotten so bad that you have to follow everyone else in everything just to be trendy or cool

its all very pathetic

Nope. just responding to posts...The guy said he cant take anyone seriously with aol email, you said older ppl dont change emails, kids dont understand that, I said hes a kid...back to the weather.

I'm a little surprised that the trajectory of the main batch is as far south as this conservative radar site shows

http://www.atmos.alb...e/radarloop.htm

there is a slow shifting of the trajectory, I know, but the models looked different to my eyes

Looks like the coverage on the site side of system is more expansive than modeled, will be interesting to see as day progresses

so

wtf does an e-mail address have to do w/anything; they're free all over the place

has this world gotten so bad that you have to follow everyone else in everything just to be trendy or cool

its all very pathetic

Relax, it was just a joke. Though, as a computer engineer, I tend to toss resumes in the trash, from people who list an AOL address. To me, its a sign of internet incompetence. Its the IT version of a weeine I suppose.

Source: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/email_address

Sorry for the off topic, I'll go back to just watching.

Relax, it was just a joke. Though, as a computer engineer, I tend to toss resumes in the trash, from people who list an AOL address. To me, its a sign of internet incompetence. Its the IT version of a weeine I suppose.

Source: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/email_address

Glad that's how you feel, I do the weather. My email adress is formally set as [email protected] but I dont use it yet as I haven't taken time to notify some clients and friends of the transfer. Thanks for your concern, though the statement was a bit unnecessary. Mitch, thanks.

Source: http://theoatmeal.co...s/email_address

I have an AOL email address and it's only because I established it when I was little and have too many links to myself using this one. I could setup forwarding to my Gmail but it's just easier for now this way. It's not easy to have everyone you've associated with learn a new email address.

Honestly if you toss peoples resumes in the trash based on email address I can't imagine if you are missing some good talent. I built my own computer and know my way around computer stuff so certainly I diverge from your stereotype there. Seems like an unprofessional practice to me.

Back on topic though -

I"ll be glad to get an inch just to whiten stuff up again.

I have an AOL email address and it's only because I established it when I was little and have too many links to myself using this one. I could setup forwarding to my Gmail but it's just easier for now this way. It's not easy to have everyone you've associated with learn a new email address.

Honestly if you toss peoples resumes in the trash based on email address I can't imagine if you are missing some good talent. I built my own computer and know my way around computer stuff so certainly I diverge from your stereotype there. Seems like an unprofessional practice to me.

Back on topic though -

I"ll be glad to get an inch just to whiten stuff up again.

Yeah ill be happy with my 1-2

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON DC

854 AM EST THU JAN 20 2011

MDZ004>007-010-011-202200-

/O.NEW.KLWX.WW.Y.0006.110121T0200Z-110121T1400Z/

FREDERICK MD-CARROLL-NORTHERN BALTIMORE-HARFORD-HOWARD-

SOUTHERN BALTIMORE-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...FREDERICK...WESTMINSTER...COLUMBIA...

BALTIMORE

854 AM EST THU JAN 20 2011

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO

9 AM EST FRIDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS

ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT

FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 9 AM EST FRIDAY.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE...SNOW.

* ACCUMULATIONS...1 TO 3 INCHES. HIGHEST ACCUMULATIONS EXPECTED

CLOSER THE MASON-DIXON LINE.

* TIMING...LATE TONIGHT WITH THE INITIAL BANDS PUSHING ACROSS THE

CATOCTINS AFTER 9 PM AND TOWARD THE BALTIMORE METRO AREAS

BETWEEN 10 PM AND MIDNIGHT. PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED TO

DISSIPATE TOWARD DAYBREAK...ENDING BY MID MORNING ALONG THE

MARYLAND CHESAPEAKE BAY.

* TEMPERATURES...UPPER 20S TO LOW 30S.

* WINDS...SOUTH AROUND 5 MPH.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW...SLEET...OR