12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The Beat Goes On - JAN 21 Threat

PhineasC

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...every run since 00z Tuesday has gotten drier and drier till we get nothing. Thank god for the Psuhoffman storm because thats where my focus has been and ive given this little time

That is quite false. The trend has been going slightly drier, but it is still fluctuating between wetter/drier solutions. See: 00z NAM vs. 06z NAM today.

The NAM is who we thought the NAM was! Now watch the GFS try to drag us back... I dislike SNE now

GFS has been pretty consistent actually...NAM has gone from wrapped up and warm and wet....to cold and further south and wet.....to dry...now further north and pasting the NE. GFS FTW.

Eh, I really did expect this one to get us the 2-4 / 3-5 storm that we all need to stay alive another winter. Oh well, hotline has a busy signal.

No southern stream interaction almost always ends up like this unless the coast gets cranking well south and we know the odds on that happening. Either way, it's no big deal IMHO. It's only snow for god sakes. I really think some of the posts on here are comical. I know most are in jest but for those that are seriously angry over weather need help.

On to the Hoff!

Snow is snow people... whether it's one inch or five. You can't control it or do anything about it... so either accept it for what it is, or move on.

This was never supposed to be a blockbuster of a storm and the NAM has been all over the place as of late with it's solutions. No need to model watch all day, just wait and see what happens.

Hey all... been a while since I chimed in here. Thought I would post my snowcast map.... this is based on the bulk of the snow arriving with the arctic air. 850 Temps will be falling to -8C, so snow ratios will be 15:1 or higher. Not a lot of QPF, a but a small change could mean a lot.

This weekend will have highs stuck in the 20s with the white carpet laid outpost-1859-0-79320800-1295535137.jpg

I personally don't mind the idea of cleaning house, but I'd think a lot of the posts are made in (sarcastic) jest because so many of us can't help but watch in amazement as areas all around us have gotten a good storm at one point or another so far this year.

Snow is snow people... whether it's one inch or five. You can't control it or do anything about it... so either accept it for what it is, or move on.

This was never supposed to be a blockbuster of a storm and the NAM has been all over the place as of late with it's solutions. No need to model watch all day, just wait and see what happens.

Am I allowed to say "cool story?"

Hey all... been a while since I chimed in here. Thought I would post my snowcast map.... this is based on the bulk of the snow arriving with the arctic air. 850 Temps will be falling to -8C, so snow ratios will be 15:1 or higher. Not a lot of QPF, a but a small change could mean a lot.

This weekend will have highs stuck in the 20s with the white carpet laid outpost-1859-0-79320800-1295535137.jpg

I'd be happy with that

thanks for the map, Justin

This weekend will have highs stuck in the 20s with the white carpet laid out

Appreciate the update and your thoughts!

Archived