joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this thing unfolds as depicted, I hope schools and government let people go home early

otherwise afternoon rush hour will be bad times.

There are many people that think we are getting rain in Baltimore based on local news. Spoke to a friend who said he heard all rain no big deal and is driving to Frederick in the evening. LOL! When I told him he did not believe me. They better issue a warnings for the 11:00 pm news or there will be extra carnage.

There are many people that think we are getting rain in Baltimore based on local news. Spoke to a friend who said he heard all rain no big deal and is driving to Frederick in the evening. LOL! When I told him he did not believe me. They better issue a warnings for the 11:00 pm news or there will be extra carnage.

I'm predicting a rash of people dropping dead in their driveway

from trying to shovel very heavy wet snow.

While I agree that warnings are probably safe to go with at this point - watches are in place...that alone suggests the potential for significant winter weather. If people are uninformed that is their fault.

It's funny how they already have winter storm warnings in Boston, but nothing here. Courage and leadership may be lacking at LWX.:popcorn:

after the nam and gfs im sure they are heavily rooting against us

Archived