Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

W KY is just getting destroyed by that defo band

http://radar.weather...s/full_loop.php

We are looking at OUR future. We are about to be totally annihilated - wiped out by torrential defo bands with thundersnows. Those omegas on the modeling were off the fooking scale. There is gonna be a convective element to this banding tomorrow night. Book 'em dano

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we have been fooled this whole time by LWX and they are not really waiting to hoist warnings cause they are not sure where the rain/snow line will be. Maybe they just are not sure whether to an issue a warning for 4 to 8 or 8 to 16.laugh.gif

Unfortunately some of that will be wasted and the ratios will be lower, but i get your drift. If this would verify like the GGEM shows there better not be any bitching here the rest of the winter.

Is that 30-40mm's over IAD/DCA/BWI in general or very specific? Either way, wow.

W KY is just getting destroyed by that defo band

http://radar.weather...s/full_loop.php

We are looking at OUR future. We are about to be totally annihilated - wiped out by torrential defo bands with thundersnows. Those omegas on the modeling were off the fooking scale. There is gonna be a convective element to this banding tomorrow night. Book 'em dano

that not just deform bans thats the ull kicking ass

BWI north and east of there is in the bullseye but DCA/IAD are still 30+ MM

I'm trying to think back on when the last time there was model agreement like this for a big snow....and I really can't recall anything since perhaps March 2009 in Richmond? Last year there was general consensus, but not 100% agreement like this.

I'm trying to think back on when the last time there was model agreement like this for a big snow....and I really can't recall anything since perhaps March 2009 in Richmond? Last year there was general consensus, but not 100% agreement like this.

sref was giving us 2"+ in this range last yr.. we were doing pretty well

Archived