12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the kind of deal where ocean enhancement will be felt well inland...perhaps even better than right at the shore.

Yeah I could see that. It could be one of those things where you have erly flow up to 4 or 5k into the atmosphere. If there is e-ne winds near the coast, you know just inland, that the winds may be more northerly. The NAM actually showed this happening, and could add a boost along and west of this CF. Throw in the 1000 footers in ORH too, and you have more lift.

995 surface low in ema? where the hell did that come from? lead the way uncle! Ukie Moses

It's still just the trough. There's just a localized min in pressure in those spots resulting in the L's. No real difference strength wise from the GFS which gets the 992mb contour into SNE.

I think the trend at 00z so far.. including SREFs, is to include areas further north. I know Ray is not excited, but it's possible that he may end up doing fairly well.

You know better than I, but I'm off to bed.....won't stay for the EURO for the first time in weeks.

Gotta gear up for Miller Ray.

He gets way too wrapped up into the AP side of it which I'm still trying to understand - why it's part of the community at all as it just seems to cause problems.

Then he gets pissy and it spins out of control. I didn't see it this time but it's a shame.

nutmegfriar's post was tongue in cheek vis a vis the drama of Sunday evening with one poster...

Future cast...he shows it but I don't think he likes it...

Yeah he seems a bit cold on his response to it. Almost reluctant to talk about it. Its probably something that WCVB signed up to use and Harvey kind of just goes with it. I could be wrong though, maybe he likes showing it as one possibility...but he never seems all that excited when he's showing it.

I have no faith in the SREFs from past experiences just this winter. NAM always brings rain into Cape COd, MA for some reason. Need some sleep, the 00z GFS is probably still up to its normal games, 00z NAM looks better. Wait until THU 12z runs before getting excited about anything. We stand a decent chance at some snows. Celtics win a great game, actually refs made it a game at the end. Anyways good night.

Archived