• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9

Baroclinic Zone

Yeah thats a brutal forecast down there. I'm not sure how I would play it. SREF wasn't very high on more than an inch or two there either.

Its a hard forecast for this area too...but the model discrepancy is larger down there.

What I would do if I were you is forecast a dusting to an inch, falling back on climo for these events....like I was telling kbosch.

Tough call when you actually have people who give a flying fook what you think.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why bother it's drama queen time

You gonna fire up the pit for some friday night snow? I cant wait just got the floodlights fixed, pit will be raging, food bevvies should be a classic weekend to be outside in southern new england!

Hope you get lots of snow GInx

Yeah thats a brutal forecast down there. I'm not sure how I would play it. SREF wasn't very high on more than an inch or two there either.

Its a hard forecast for this area too...but the model discrepancy is larger down there.

Despite the fact it struck out wiith the bases loaded on the last event...you still have to lean to the ec as your best clutch performer.

rgem is in nyc thread but i can't interpret that godawful map

It starts off the inverted trough in the same general spot as the NAM at 48h, but a bit weaker....its difficult to say what we would get because most of our snow would come after that time.

LOL just bustin dude, you can write it off but there is a hint of reverting back to some former solutions today, modeling is starting to come circling back, hmm sound familiar?

Good point, but I don't see this doing a "last week".....someone will likely decleare a "jackpot" from 6"+ over 2+ days, but.......

You gonna fire up the pit for some friday night snow? I cant wait just got the floodlights fixed, pit will be raging, food bevvies should be a classic weekend to be outside in southern new england!

Hope you get lots of snow GInx

You know it, classic winter weekend, this will end with pixie dust under clear sky, hmm new moon........

Archived