EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Discuss the Blizz of 2010

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18z gfs has a warm core at One point just after 0z!

seemed to hit it well :lol:

BUFKIT profiles had been showing a warm wedge around 8-10kft, and being as most model soundings are smoothed with respect to actual conditions, it's entirely possible that it's that shallow warm wedge that's doing it. You're also playing around the mid-level dry slot, so that tends to screw things up as well.

That makes sense then...I didn't look at bufkit at all today. Thanks.

I still have not seen that segment. How was it? Did the accordion sound well haha

I played Lady Gaga and Night at the Roxbury..

4.5" here..

Sounded great (not that I have a trained accordian ear). Good location

My wife was amused. I will let her know you are a weenie.

link

http://www.necn.com/12/25/10/Featuring-Accordion-superstar-Cory-Pesat/landing_arts.html?blockID=379669&feedID=4214

Do I know you from FreeRepublic?

I believe you do. It is now 5:51PM in Chelmsford, MA and we have been in heavy snow for the past 30-45 minutes with the temperature sitting at 19.9 degrees. Wind is very brisk and the snow is blowing already. After the NYG/GB game (go Green Bay), I will venture outside to give the dog a quick walk and do my first round of shoveling. I will then report back with the snow depth.

Back after a horrific drive from Sudbury...normally takes about 25 min, it took 45.

Looks like we have around 2" here so far. Wind is really impressive for this early in the storm.

Drifting is going to be a real issue in places. Snow here is on the dry side and is being whippped around like goose feathers. The winds are really cranking even in my protected little glen and I can hear it's ripping up top. Truly Blizzard like.

Archived