• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2024 Disco- SNE’s favorite month

HoarfrostHubb

Another morning at 21° but this one wasn't fake - air was stirring all night.  Month is +1.8 thru yesterday and today's 8-10 BN will drop that to 1.4.  Tomorrow's average is 57/33 and the fake cold will probably lead to a 60/23 day.  We'll finish the month ~2 AN.

• Like 1

Yeah Scott, next week's warm up may not happen NE of mid New Jersey...    Oh it will at 2,500ft but anything underneath that ~ altitude is outside the party listening to grooving music and good looking people through the wall of the BD front.

Sorry Kevin, you're not invited

54 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Like Mt Washington?

The AHATT crowd is simply angry you forecasted circles around them. Records are no longer records and 28° is not below freezing. That's all they got...

Screenshot_20240425_095216_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yeah Scott, next week's warm up may not happen NE of mid New Jersey...    Oh it will at 2,500ft but anything underneath that ~ altitude is outside the party listening to grooving music and good looking people through the wall of the BD front.

Sorry Kevin, you're not invited

Only areas not hitting 75-83 next week will be along the coast. South and east facing beaches. Other than that it’s early summer for a few days 

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Only areas not hitting 75-83 next week will be along the coast. South and east facing beaches  northeast of roughly NYC. Other than that it’s early summer for a few days 

Agreed

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Why can’t we just call a spade a spade on here in the warm season?  lol.

Sometimes it’s cold, sometimes it’s hot.

8 months of this forum is like a team sport that you need to pick sides, and the other 4 months are bitching about winter :lol:.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I know you like to bust Steve, but if MWN breaking a record low by 2F doesn’t spell “man” airmass then I don’t know what does. 

I guess the record yesterday was 0? I mean ok I guess. Low was 1F today. Hopefully the observers popped a bottle to the record.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It could be more widespread.

I think Tip is kind of overplaying things. If it’s 55-60 along the coast even with onshore flow that’s 70-75 minimally inland. He seems to be portraying gloom cold misery mist. Spring doors are very nice away from oceans . Doors aren’t bad like some portray 

21 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I know you like to bust Steve, but if MWN breaking a record low by 2F doesn’t spell “man” airmass then I don’t know what does. 

Scott lost it this winter. Now complaining about dry. Dude is never happy always looks at the down side of life.  Hey can you hook me up with the low max high max low min high max site? Dews lol yea in 2 months. Always rushing seasons year after year.