• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 General Discussion

Locally and in Waterloo/Windsor just had their earliest 20C reading in recorded history! Got to 22C in Windsor. I didn't think I'd see Mar 8, 2000 beat for decades even with the warming climate since there is no correlation to first 20C reading on that. It appears to be sunny too, insane!! :D

The lightning strike has debris scattered over 100' radius area.  Great storm this morning!! :thumbsup:

Edit: Also at the base of the tree there was about 1-1.5' deep hole. I took a picture but it just looks like a bunch of dirt :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 12:13 AM, cyclone77 said:

Looks like a good chance at a 1" soaker tomorrow night and Friday.  We've been very dry after the mid Jan snowstorms so the moisture will be appreciated.  

Suicide weather today. It's looking wet Friday into Saturday. Either way, we're in for quite a prolonged overcast stretch through the weekend. Dreading this month will be dealing with a hangover from the very cloudy January many of us had earlier this year.

51 minutes ago, Spartman said:

Suicide weather today. It's looking wet Friday into Saturday. Either way, we're in for quite a prolonged overcast stretch into the weekend. Dreading this month will be dealing with a hangover from the very cloudy January many of us had earlier this year.

You must be miserable company, I never see anything even remotely positive spew from your posts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spartman said:

Suicide weather today. It's looking wet Friday into Saturday. Either way, we're in for quite a prolonged overcast stretch into the weekend. Dreading this month will be dealing with a hangover from the very cloudy January many of us had earlier this year.

Better to get the overcast stretches out of the way now, before the Solar Eclipse in a few weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spartman said:

You are the wettest blanket alive.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stebo said:

You are the wettest blanket alive.

He'll probably piss and moan about how gloomy it is on 4/8 when the sun is in eclipse totality in Dayton.

I didn't hear a peep from him in February when it was anomalously sunny in Dayton. They average ~5 sunny days in February. This year:

Dayton Sun.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IWXwx said:

He'll probably piss and moan about how gloomy it is on 4/8 when the sun is in eclipse totality in Dayton.

I didn't hear a peep from him in February when it was anomalously sunny in Dayton. They average ~5 sunny days in February. This year:

Dayton Sun.png

Yeah and several above average days too.

Speaking of the eclipse, I put my forecast for it on the Holiday Forecast thread today.

Wx been so boring around here, and dry. Classic El Nino wx I guess.

And I'll be posting Feb/Winter anom charts a little late this month. Want to wait for more datasets to report. Gonna be close to the record of Feb 1998, if not beat it.