• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

Folks shouldn't hold on a snow event on Friday... most guidance far enough west to matter have a known bias of being far enough west to make people think it'll ever matter. Best is to be pleasantly surprised should that happen.

Folks shouldn't hold on substantive warmer times until we're on the far side of that -NAO over the next 7 to 10 days.    I do think the 2nd week of April we see a more momentum than we already have, into green up. 

• Like 2

41 R+   I'm glad I paid to have our roof shoveled off.  9" of heavily weighted snow remains on the ground. Since our big snowfall the temperatures have remained in the 30s except 41F yesterday and 44F today.  I have no idea what is going to happen over the next week with all these systems and snow/rain.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GCWarrior said:

GFS continues to be reasonable.  NAM is doing NAM things.  Seems like the rain is more east though which is good, well for us western New England folks. 

Until it insists we get another blizzard next week, or will it say we're getting rain again, lets find out :drunk:

1 hour ago, kdxken said:

S***'s getting weird. Snow storms, flood warnings and now black squirrels.

image000000(2).jpg

You got these all over New York Metro area. You even have some now getting into Connecticut. They're called a black Russian squirrel and they bred with the gray squirrels so you see different ones around now, more and more

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Weathernoob335 said:

Until it insists we get another blizzard next week, or will it say we're getting rain again, lets find out :drunk:

It’s gonna pour next week.  I’m just hoping for more snow in the mountains.