Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Actually it’s not as often as you might think Ant.  Sure, it’s alot more often most all the time (except 2010) than NYC, but they’ve had a pretty lousy year this year too. But again, most areas North and east and North and west are better than the inner city most of the time. 

Caribou is close to 90 inches 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Actually it’s not as often as you might think Ant.  Sure, it’s alot more often most all the time (except 2010) than NYC, but they’ve had a pretty lousy year this year too. But again, most areas North and east and North and west are better than the inner city most of the time. 

Thought the old snowmobile scrolls buried in a field up there said this was a normal year?  <duck and run> 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Caribou has had a shitty year…horrible. My cabin that we rent for snowmobiling is about 45 minutes to an hour north of Caribou…And it’s been a horrid year for N. Aroostook County.  Up until this past weekend..there was zero snow on the ground the last 3-4 weeks. 

33 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Caribou has had a shitty year…horrible. My cabin that we rent for snowmobiling is about 45 minutes to an hour north of Caribou…And it’s been a horrid year for N. Aroostook County.  Up until this past weekend..there was zero snow on the ground the last 3-4 weeks. 

Yep they usually see long lasting snow cover. It wasnt a cold winter at all.

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Did you pull the plug too soon? I assume you had the cabin until the end of March.

11 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Did you pull the plug too soon? I assume you had the cabin until the end of March.

Ya we had cabin to 4/1.  Owners even said they’d let us use it until 4/30 if we wanted.  But clubs suspended operations on 3/4 due to no more snow.  So even though they got this big storm on Saturday afternoon into Sunday morning, nobody was gonna groom, and the warmth will eat it up and make it mashed potatoes pretty quick. Not worth making the trip.  If they had some base still left, and it was gonna be cold…we’d have went back. But that’s not the case. So we gear up for next year now.    

Owners giving us a 500 dollar discount for next year/season if we want to rebook, due to the horrible year this year. Great folks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MJO812 said:

I find that hard to believe…they went close to a month from mid January to mid February with very little snow.  And by the first few days of March they had nothing left.   Mid December they were doing ok, before the rain out again before Xmas. And then 3/10-11 they picked up 6” or so, then this last weekend boosted them up some, but it was real lean. 

7 hours ago, Prismshine Productions said:

Starts at hr180 and goes through hr216... e1aab65ac82ab013adbea707d4959af4.jpg

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

So what’s the difference between wxbell’s kuchie and everyone else’s other than JB’s shrunken roid raged weenie :weenie: ?

image.png

• Haha 2