Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

33 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

If we March 10 again that will suck. Water still high as hell and pouring out of the hill. March 10 started at a lower flow so it won't take 10 inches this time. Who is that very handsome distinguished gentleman?

Scooter says he doesn't know who this one is.....lol

Sultan.jpg

• Like 1

Thur night hydro concerns have been suggestive for days at this point.  imho - I posted about awhile back. 

The flood-wick was certainly priming since last summer's rain anomalies.  Then a lack of substantive drying since.  

19 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Thur night hydro concerns have been suggestive for days at this point.  imho - I posted about awhile back. 

The flood-wick was certainly priming since last summer's rain anomalies.  Then a lack of substantive drying since.  

Going to be some impressive rainfall totals for sure. Not sure if we see any thunder/lightning but there's a good amount of MUCAPE being modeled with steep mid-level lapse rates. If anything, there will be convective elements locally enhancing rainfall rates. Some of the rates are going to be pretty wild. 

27 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Maybe you'll finally see more of those silt layers deposited in Ayer, that showed up in the borings you were talking about. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

They will get some.

River hasn't broken yet. Solid from bank to bank but I wont be going on it even with the big snow week coming up.

Trails are completely gone but the ground is still frozen. New snow will hold awhile, the fields are gonna get fun!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, weatherwiz said:

Going to be some impressive rainfall totals for sure. Not sure if we see any thunder/lightning but there's a good amount of MUCAPE being modeled with steep mid-level lapse rates. If anything, there will be convective elements locally enhancing rainfall rates. Some of the rates are going to be pretty wild. 

XOF5A_UrlyD42qRHlItQK6B5rNgvW-TzOdqVb_LdtVE.webp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gonegalt said:

River hasn't broken yet. Solid from bank to bank but I wont be going on it even with the big snow week coming up.

Trails are completely gone but the ground is still frozen. New snow will hold awhile, the fields are gonna get fun!

Too bad all the clubs are done…. And everything is packed up.  

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Too bad all the clubs are done…. And everything is packed up.  And 

Bad timing, Buddy of mine. The one i stay and ride with went up to the county and rode 52 miles out to Estcourt station yesterday though, Said it was good for what there was

IMG_4281.jpeg

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Bad timing, Buddy of mine. The one i stay and ride with went up to the county and rode 52 miles out to Estcourt station yesterday though, Said it was good for what there was

IMG_4281.jpeg

Ya…we’re heading up this weekend to clean out our rented cabin, and gather everything up.  No snow, except up to estcourt.