• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

36°

Going to waste a few hours of this to liquid..should make hay between 11-3pm but not a ton of margin for error in this air mass 

I'm cautiously optimistic, down with .5 degree in last 45 minutes. Down to 32.6.

We're getting near our furthest northern push of solid snows. You can see that by looping LWX radar upstream.

Appears to be game on east of Sturbridge in Massachusetts right up to around 495. I'd feel even more comfortable saying 128. But yes, South Shore and Boston minimum . 4-8" imo. 

Just now, Patrick-02540 said:

Last night, 8pm, true story:
Farmer:  I'll plow you out around noon and again at 5pm.
Me: Don't worry about it.  It's not happening. Models moved it well south.
Farmer: You're crazy.  The chickens are hysterical and the cows are huddled together.

Maybe the pope needs to talk to that guy…:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, TalcottWx said:

We're getting near our furthest northern push of solid snows. You can see that by looping LWX radar upstream.

Appears to be game on east of Sturbridge in Massachusetts right up to around 495. I'd feel even more comfortable saying 128. But yes, South Shore and Boston minimum . 4-8" imo. 

It's the snow growth that is making me feel so confident. It stacks up very efficiently, our friends in Eastern MA are about to find that out. Many weenies rejoice soon. 

• Like 1