• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

9 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Pope is going to take this and run with it. And he got this one right, but the problem with him is he doesn't know how to communicate and look at all sides of the spectrum. But I think that's what gets him in trouble. But he got this one. So kudos to him

Being right for the wrong reasons is no way to go through life, son

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The pope predicted this to be a rainstorm. 

Didn't he think this was going to go south? That's what I took from some of his posts. But whatever. The storms over for most I thought this was going to be something big. For those down in New York Long Island, New Jersey area, maybe they'll get something out of us that they never expected.

10 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Don't know if this was posted..  Yes @qg_omega called it .. 

image.thumb.png.c50f2f989b82771ec5b178a246b6e315.png

I just posted in the other thread that it’s been rough.  Even a fresh coating tonight has felt like a big win.

Departures have been incredible of +10<.  Snowpack has been so hard to build.

We don’t have much left here in the valley at only 750 feet.  It was a granular gray, with only 6” of high-QPF remaining snowpack here in my backyard zone.

IMG_8111.jpeg.4861bbea944492310c81b886d07d185e.jpeg

Very springtime type snow cover.

For the first time in a while we had a brief snow shower move through this evening.  Only a quarter inch but has frosted the vegetation again.

IMG_8126.jpeg.8fa3b1432e08b09b8832509ab9008e60.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Wouldn’t some parents actually enjoy a notification that school is back on?  The ones who know their day will be strapped due to childcare now?

Who will be the first school in history to try reversing an early decision?  At some point it’ll happen.  Text and call alerts. It could be done.  If some kids still stay home, who cares,  but you get the day in.

Schools get punished for low attendance rates these days

I think big snow for the Cape and Islands has always been an elusive beast.  Enjoy it when it happens. 

Indeed but there were some pretty epic storms in the 80s and 90s if I’m not mistaken. Not to mention the ponds used to freeze here, but that’s a whole other can of worms
  • Like 1

Hi drunk, Im everyone

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

You and your digital twin are really annoying. You’ll need to step up your game and maybe take the summer off before posting again? It’ll have to be amazing stuff though for a second look.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

You and your digital twin are really annoying. You’ll need to step up your game and maybe take the summer off before posting again? It’ll have to be amazing stuff though for a second look.

Didn’t even realize this was your website. I’ll be better sir.

Obviously everyone is upset we just got boned harder than the one girl in a German gangbang. No need to be an actual jerk on top of it.

• Like 2