• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

is there a graphic for dummies seasonal snow 'normals' product out there?  yeah yeah one can search the web themselves but if anyone has that link off hand ...  

going into the internet and searching for that sort of thing is far less successful now that the internet has become something other than shared information, rather an enterprise for economic ambition and petty greed.  it just makes one angry -

I'd be curious if something exists as well. I'm sure something has too. This is where I wish I knew Python and had the brain for that stuff. All you need is to gather data and then you can create anything you want. 

27 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s the new normal as nyc morphs into a dc climo. 

lighthearted and perfectly awesome trolling or not  ( hehheh) ... those proportions are essentially correct when considering all.  I mean ... much to the chagrin of our return social media folk, the climate zones are moving.  Plus from an acclimation approach.

even up here along Rt 2 ... NW Middlesex CO, if we go 1.5 or something years having only incurred piece of shit under performing winters, the first slush on the roads event and it's cars with headlights pointing backward against the direction down the slope below the breakdown lanes ... wiper blades still going furiously while the driver looks around slack-jawed, white-knuckling the steering with eyes bugging and a rapid heart beat.  People 'forget' how to be winter aware very fast. 

Although, I don't know if a mere few inches would survive on the ground down town where is the nucleus of the urban heat island ... probably above freezing while hell's heating the pavement beneath 150 years of "city of dreams"

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

lighthearted and perfectly awesome trolling or not  ( hehheh) ... those proportions are essentially correct when considering all from an acclimation approach.

even up here along Rt 2 ... NW Middlesex CO, if we go a 1.5 or something years having only incurred piece of shit under performing winters,  ... it's cars with headlights pointing backward against the direction off in the slope below the breakdown lanes ... wiper blades still going furiously while the driver looks around slack job with bug eyes and a rapid heart beat.  People 'forget' how to be winter aware very fast. 

Although, I don't know if a mere few inches would survive on the ground down town when in the nucleus of the urban heat island, where is probably above freezing while hell's heating the pavement beneath 150 years of "city of dreams"

People do forget. They Tailgate, drive too fast or too low, apply brakes too quickly, and think their 4x4 is an automatic safety net. 

Nyc will just be a wet slush pool though. 

Visiting my bro on Saturday just north of NYC I was telling him 1-3 inches for him and 4+ inches for me.  Looks like we are both staring a 10 spot in the face.  To be fair, I am more subject to a snow hole and he may actually out-perform my total.