• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

Better come down heavy or it's alot of colder surfaces type accums 

Temps will be more of a concern along eastern coastline like Will said, maybe even along coastal CT but ultimately temperatures are going to be tied into precipitation and rates as well. If we're getting crushed with banding or heavy precip its going to be snow. But I think there needs to be a bit more thought about power outage potential.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Even inland it’s mild. Weird to see. I think it’s probably a couple degrees too warm inland though. 

GFS or most models? I guess if it was only the GFS id toss it's thermals..but concerned if others were on board,  especially here. We need rates in the end

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Eastern coastline....it's fine back west.

Yup. Still feeling good here…in a good spot for this right now, significantly inland and away from coasts… 6z Euro is tossed imo at the moment.  I don’t see temps being an issue here(Groton, New London, Stonington  sure), but inland it’s cold enough.  

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Yup…Euro is trash. Might even not make good glue, more like the paste we all used as kindergarteners instead. Horrible. 

We are at that point in the relationship with the Euro where we still expect it to be right and/or score a coup whether it is what we want or not. But in reality it is just wrong than it is right and has been for quite some time. Not quite on the level of the REGM, but it is almost starting to feel like it....It had one great run years ago and now it just sucks, lol

Just now, Spanks45 said:

We are at that point in the relationship with the Euro where we still expect it to be right and/or score a coup whether it is what we want or not. But in reality it is just wrong than it is right and has been for quite some time. Not quite on the level of the REGM, but it is almost starting to feel like it....It had one great run years ago and now it just sucks, lol

Agree. Definitely a Varsity model, but Something happened to that model…and it has never quite recovered. Erratic and jumpy.  As Runnaway has said, it’s JAM now. 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Agree. Definitely a Varsity model, but Something happened to that model…and it has never quite recovered. Erratic and jumpy.  As Runnaway has said, it’s JAM now. 

3k is a thing of beauty around here....under 24 hrs until start time, lets bring this home already

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

This is so much more visually appealing and stimulating than a snow map :wub: 

I'm thinking of calling a congrats Kevin on this one.

I've become more and more disillusioned with clown maps...they are lazy and often too wrong...looking at mid-levels and soundings is way better.

• Like 5