• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

Well that's a pretty radical departure from virtually all the other guidance. Tossed for now I guess?

2-4 here on that map....man, hope the Euro is out to lunch with that look. Bit who knows, anything to screw us out of snow around here. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I have never seen anything like that....guess I work tomorrow.

I honestly think the short range models need to be hugged.

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The region at large needs the south trends to stop like now.

Usually see a gradual push back north in last 24 hours anyway…. Euro only model doing this so I don’t think it should be that much of a concern 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

With all the hi res so north and amped.. you have to figure the two globals just are missing something. If 12z mesos show dim sun in CT like Euro then it’s time to get concerned. Something just seems off 

I agree....not IMBY thing. I am in trouble either way, maybe....but I mean in general.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The irony is not lost on me that almost every event in the last two years has come just far enough north to screw people and this one way to the same in the opposite direction. Unreal 

Most models aside from euro were good for us precip wise. Boundary layer still sucks though.

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man everything looked decent here for precip and then the euro came out lol. Not sure what to think. 

This is what I would expect out of the Nam at this point...I mean the 6z hrrr had some mixing getting close here and then the Euro does this? Also, being on the southern end of things over the last 2 years, I feel like 1 or 2 Euro runs within 36 hrs will shift south far enough to suck us back in, only to come back to reality before game time.