• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

57 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

@RUNNAWAYICEBERGcheck out long range hrrr . We’d make up for the past 10 years with that. Quasi stationary band setting up for our hood with 3-4” per hour rates at 10:1 lmao we will never see this again what’s weenie run 

IMG_2964.png

Hire is that THAT historic?  We have had So many storms with that.  

2 hours ago, Bryan63 said:

Our newest addition decided to come yesterday, should be able to get home from the hospital late tomorrow to enjoy this one hopefully!!

My wife is being induced tomorrow, she'll probably deliver mid-storm late Monday, or early Tuesday. Congratulations!! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’ll lean 5-8 here. Could see higher west and above 200’ or so. I’m having trouble going higher locally. I suppose nam thermals would argue higher.

Could see a scenario where you are closer to 8 and I am closer to 5-6.

7 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

My wife is being induced tomorrow, she'll probably deliver mid-storm late Monday, or early Tuesday. Congratulations!! 

Congrats to you as well!! We were supposed to be discharged Tuesday but they're letting us leave tomorrow. Half the nurses didn't even realize it was going to snow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Looking at the icon, and the GFS solutions over the past 36 hours I don’t really see that they’re variations from run to run significant enough to warrant much consideration

Icon has trended significantly south in 36 hours steadily it’s about 200 miles south with all features. GFS has been pretty steady with some north and south waffling currently in a south tic trend. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Icon has trended significantly south in 36 hours steadily it’s about 200 miles south with all features. GFS has been pretty steady with some north and south waffling currently in a south tic trend. 

No, I think the people are focusing on details that are a little bit below expectation for what the guides are capable of doing - because they need to get the snow into their backyard very small movement seem very much bigger than they really are.

If we step back and look at it from a bigger, synoptic overview? Theres a decent short duration impactor that’s higher confidence - the changes are not significant to warrant whether that’s going to be the case or not

• Like 1