• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

14 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

Inside 30-36 it definitely does when you're talking about mid-level warm nose stuff...sometimes beyond that in events where you're all snow or all rain with no concerns about mixed precip I have seen it sometimes capture banding ideas or track better than the 12K but it seems to be a crapshoot on that

Yea. Ive been putting up caution flags for the south Ct crew. Nam keeps ramping nw and so is the rgem but it’s like 1-2 cycles behind. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I still wonder how so many here don’t know where Tolland is on a map lol

Kevin realizing that Even with How Much he posts, people still can’t find Tolland as easily as even a Gen Z girl can find France.  Sad.  

Love where I am for this storm… meaning I’m probably in trouble.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, DDweatherman said:

I am watching runs to consider a chase up to Mohegan Sun, have some comp rooms available. Will probably be a game time decision.

Yeah, all of us southerners could ultimately end up too far south. 

14 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I wish dude but It’s about the trends and not the individual output. Look at the last 4 runs of rgem and guess where it is going next?

Writing has been on the wall since the start of the 22/23 winter...we know how this ends. A mixed bag of 2-4 inches

15 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I wish dude but It’s about the trends and not the individual output. Look at the last 4 runs of rgem and guess where it is going next?

Reggie is actually pretty consistent .. 850, 700, and surface lows all in general same spot, that run was just more amped with the goods. 

5 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Writing has been on the wall since the start of the 22/23 winter...we know how this ends. A mixed bag of a 2-4 inches 

A widespread 3" +  in southern CT would be the biggest storm since the Jan 22 blizzard miss. I'm pretty optimistic that we do see a widespread 3"+ down here .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heisy said:

Storms like this are the reason I was always wanted to live in Mass. I love Philly, but man do we suck at snow. I’m almost 40 I gotta take the plunge soon. Enjoy it

Born and raised in balto co Maryland ALWAYS on the line of rain/snow - my family in the county to the west would get a foot, we would see nothing and it happens all. the. time…. I moved up to central Mass last March 2 days before that snowstorm and I that’s when I realized I made the right move. Life is short you want snow you gotta move to the snow!! Best decision! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Nobody has said big snows though. I think some of this is defense mechanism stuff.

Are thoughts aren’t much different. You say 4-7 I say 6-9

LOL. A Debbie is someone like Qomega or the pope who just purposely and blindly talk it down. I haven’t done that. This will be a good one especially inland. My range is for this area. Upside is probably 6-9. Many areas even inland are above 32 to start, but it will take time to accumulate efficiently for you and I.