• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

53 minutes ago, ChangeofSeasonsWX said:

Last night some were saying 12-16 from this. Lol That was never possible to begin with due to how fast this is moving. Overall looks like a moderate impact system. 6-10 widespread.

Kuchie euro just dropped a 20 burger on my head.  12 is not impossible.  

4 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Kuchie euro just dropped a 20 burger on my head.  12 is not impossible.  

I’d be pretty surprised if there wasn’t a decent stripe of 10-14” but it won’t be for everyone. 

I’m liking this event a lot less at the moment; the airmass out ahead has evolved to marginal and the northern stream which could deliver on both fronts is coming too late. 

The RGEM surface temps are very likely a lot more realistic than the NAM on Tues. That’s trouble. 

You need the trailing northern stream shortwave to hook up with this.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I’m liking this event a lot less at the moment; the airmass out ahead has evolved to marginal and the northern stream which could deliver on both fronts is coming too late. 

The RGEM surface temps are very likely a lot more realistic than the NAM on Tues. That’s trouble. 

Really?  The airmass looks to be very good when the storm arrives for most. Immediate coast may take a lil bit, but they should cool quickly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Surprised you are bearish on the snow threat. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Really?  The airmass looks to be very good when the storm arrives for most. Immediate coast may take a lil bit, but they should cool quickly. 

It’s not that great. Sufficient inland, but May need a couple Hours to wetbulb outside higher elevations.