• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

She’s fake, for now. Just a model on a screen we find a sock and unzip for.

Gosh, went to bed early feeling good about this storm, wake up seems like yesterday again with model runs! WTF , watch George's Navy pull a hail mary!

43 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

0z add Navy to the whiffs, too. wow concerns

Hahahahaha... Seriously. Man... You are something else. 

Seriously... At this point I don't think a whiff is likely. Now it's just a matter of the windshield wiper effect and the wobbled north and south.

• Like 1

06z euro at 90h looks a little more amped than 00z at 96h fwiw. Maybe seeing some stabilizing of the S trend…we’ll know a lot more at 12z. We’ll be getting into that sub-100 hour range now on the 12z guidance which is when confidence starts ramping up faster. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mcap77 said:

I hope you folks in SNE cash in on this, but must admit part of me wants to see the epic melts if this trends north and CNE/NNE jacks

Anyone who hasn't learned their lesson anywhere near the coast has themselves to blame at this point. We are nowhere near close enough to have much confidence. 

12 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

Anyone who hasn't learned their lesson anywhere near the coast has themselves to blame at this point. We are nowhere near close enough to have much confidence. 

Agreed.  I don’t think any in SNE are cashing the check quite yet.  Been burned before.