• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Looks a little north of the euro. Regardless, I’m glad to see more model runs giving better QPF rates. GFS is still pretty flaccid but it will eventually cave. Bigger question is whether the northern models are too amped or not. 

It was extremely similar for Route 2 into Central New England In the sense of where the goods were and totals  . It was milder but it didn’t effect much s of route 2 on the 10:1 clowns 

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

ICON gives me like 4" in 10:1...Euro is like 7.

Icon gives you 6-7” on 10:1 and icon Kuchie gives you like 4 not that this needs to be explained much more 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro looked like it was unsure on how to link the WCB/CCB…hoping to get more clarity going forward…I mean, WTF is this for the 6-hourly QPF map? Looks like convective cells training

IMG_0160.png

I saw that too. That's definitely an unusual look.

• Like 1

Just now, George001 said:

Realistically what’s the ceiling here? I figured with how this has evolved it’s not very high outside of the mountains.

There? If everything went right, you might get like 8-10”…….I suppose you could argue for a foot if you’re in one of those 300 foot elevations near Foxborough…but that’s like a 90th percentile outcome. 

Right now, I’d set expectations as a couple inches of mashed potatoes and hope things trend better. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It was extremely similar for Route 2 into Central New England In the sense of where the goods were and totals  . It was milder but it didn’t effect much s of route 2 . 

Icon gives you 7” on 10:1 and icon Kuchie gives you like 4 not that this needs to be explained much more 

It does need to be explained more because you keep counting the few iches that it drops on Friday.

Its 4" of snow...then 3" more next Friday.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m heading into the 00z runs thinking 4-8” here .. if everything worked perfectly maybe 5-10”.. but I like the looks in general  today for a thump paste 

I’m concerned about midlevels there but you are prob just far enough north to do ok. Just don’t want to waste a bunch of QPF on a crap sleet/snow mixture. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ideally that s/w allows the curl at H5 to happen but then tries to kick it east so that we get the big Kraft ending. 

I wish those solutions where the temps dropped quickly would happen. But, hopefully a few inches anyways.