• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Prismshine Productions said:

Nope, just a Brattleboro gal who loves looking at pretty colors on models and long peaceful walks in the snow with my soon-to-be wife (married next Wednesday)

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

Oh ok...congratulations! :guitar:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah he should prepare for rain now

Do you still have access to WSI model lab or whatever it was/is called? A lot of us used to have access to it but then got booted a few years ago. I know the RPM has been discontinued but i was wonder if you still can use that page and are allowed to post any images? I think it's The Weather Company now?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Do you still have access to WSI model lab or whatever it was/is called? A lot of us used to have access to it but then got booted a few years ago. I know the RPM has been discontinued but i was wonder if you still can use that page and are allowed to post any images? I think it's The Weather Company now?

Yeah I still can use that page, but might not be able to much longer as they got divested to a PE firm. 

I haven’t posted much because I’m maxed out for space. Need to delete attachments. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah I still can use that page, but might not be able to much longer as they got divested to a PE firm. 

I haven’t posted much because I’m maxed out for space. Need to delete attachments. 

yeah i've been doing that as needed im at 99% as well. I'd love to see some recent images from that site from whatever model you want... if you can

I am on board with this developing into a major storm. There are some timing issues, but the ingredients are there. Very amplified western ridge axis, strong southern energy, a piece diving in late trying to phase, and most importantly a mid 1030s mb high to the north trying to build in. That matters to me more than any qpf maps or snow maps, those are always wrong anyways. It’s a progressive pattern yes, but you can get big storms in progressive patterns. Gun to head, I’m taking the over on the EPS mean.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

If the storm slows down just a few hours more than the Euro has it, this will be a large scale burial. It’s a tricky forecast though, because if it speeds up a couple hours, it’s a minor event. The middle ground solution is a high end moderate to low end major event. We need the storm to slow down so the strong high to the north has time to build in. Before anyone asks, yes I saw the 12z Navy. The Navy is way more north than the gfs is, which is a big red flag.

6 minutes ago, George001 said:

I am on board with this developing into a major storm. There are some timing issues, but the ingredients are there. Very amplified western ridge axis, strong southern energy, a piece diving in late trying to phase, and most importantly a mid 1030s mb high to the north trying to build in. That matters to me more than any qpf maps or snow maps, those are always wrong anyways. It’s a progressive pattern yes, but you can get big storms in progressive patterns. Gun to head, I’m taking the over on the EPS mean.

So your call last night of Boston hitting just 25” by season’s end is in jeopardy…and that quickly?

• Haha 1

If the storm slows down just a few hours more than the Euro has it, this will be a large scale burial. It’s a tricky forecast though, because if it speeds up a couple hours, it’s a minor event. The middle ground solution is a high end moderate to low end major event. We need the storm to slow down so the strong high to the north has time to build in. Before anyone asks, yes I saw the 12z Navy. The Navy is way more north than the gfs is, which is a big red flag.
Large scale burial as in 2ft+ in the jackpot zone?

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk