• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

GEFS type solution makes the most sense. 

Currently MJO warm phase state and PNA neutral and ++NAO but cold and suppression is still fighting very strong over northeast and SE Canada. Very El Niño esque. Can’t build a ripping WAR for shit.

Now, for this disturbance, jack up the PNA ridge allowing that CP airmass and UL height field to dip south over New England and western Atlantic and it’s major suppression. This is further compounded by the fact that there’s very limited baroclonity in the airmass which the disturbance originates, no countervailing forcing to build the downstream UL height field.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, MJO812 said:

I already saw

of course you did lmao. your the king weenie, and i respect that. I found out the GEM ran on off hours a few years ago but no one ever talks about it, i mean it only goes out to 84hrs so its kind of useless. And the only place i can find it is that UQAM Meteocentre site. I really hope you get dumped on from this storm, it's been too long for NYC/LI and the southern half of CT for a solid warning event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1