• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

ALY has come back to earth in the latest snowfall map, last one had a couple 24" red dots along the east slopes of the cats and berks, but other than that, still with the 12-18 over my head, I'll take, albeit cautiously, I'm a little more conservative saying 8 here, anymore is a bonus, hopefully growth isn't an issue, I remember I think 2017 with 6-8 hours of heavy sand while easy was putting up 20+"

26 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

How is the tugboat doing?

No mo tug boatin for me.

Retired 1/20 and let my license expire last day of 4/20 so even if I wanted to work that makes sure I cant. 

Now, 4/20 is my favorite day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ariof said:

Without naming names … I guess it's about which thermals you believe.

2019106587_Screenshot2024-01-06at17_19_15.png.5f8643e51883611a0847cf967d5f440a.png

Meh ... wouldn't shock me if that decision is largely demographic.    Sunday anyway.  Wind driven snow or snow and rain. 

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Some of the soundings in the CCB look almost convective. There’s prob gonna be some TSSN in that if those soundings verify. 

Hopefully we can get 10 posts at once from a strike like 2005. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Meh ... wouldn't shock me if that decision is largely demographic.    Sunday anyway.  Wind driven snow or snow and rain. 

May also be the flash freeze. 2" of slush freezing solid would not make for a happy Monday if the City didn't require people to shovel it off.

1 hour ago, BombsAway1288 said:

My guess is that BOX drops the warnings in Suffolk and Norfolk counties to advisories overnight. NE Mass-SE NH-SW ME is the place to be with this one 

There not buying the bias warmer models. Snowing steadily at my house right now.