• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

34 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ok I gotta get some sleep… hopefully the EPS is also on board with that OP depiction..

The EPC low did trend south and weaker but the track of the OP was amid the northwest cluster so I wouldn't say it was much of an outlier track-wise. Idk what most members' intensities were so It would've been an anomaly in that respect.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

Much warmer this A.M. 26  degrees. Mr. Cox on TIC... after two minutes of hedging says early estimate for CT is 3 to 8 inches. Seems to be quoting the EPS at this point

You're exactly right. He actually just had the euro map up from last night. Although he did say there's some model differences, he seems to favor the euro. I also watched Gil Simmons from WTNH with a video on social medi that he just put out 25 minutes ago. He also is favoring the euro as well. Mentioning that there is a wide range of snow totals but he thinks this is looking like a plowable event. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Euro tossed. On the extreme side of its own ensemble suite 

A bit on the extreme side but still about 40% of the members have a wide swath of 6-10" + of snow for all of SNE.. About 70% chance of plowable snow at this time on EPS which is down from yesterday ..