• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 Banter

George BM

I've always been a Jets fan so there's that.... This may have been the Ravens best shot at a Super Bowl , Jackson improved as a passer this year for certain ....But Rodgers , Herbert and more importantly Burrow lost for the season.... Too many injuries for the Bills defense, and simply put the Chiefs were not as good on offense this year as the past...Plus Jackson stayed perfectly healthy the entire season....This was the Ravens shot.. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jrlg1181 said:

I've always been a Jets fan so there's that.... This may have been the Ravens best shot at a Super Bowl , Jackson improved as a passer this year for certain ....But Rodgers , Herbert and more importantly Burrow lost for the season.... Too many injuries for the Bills defense, and simply put the Chiefs were not as good on offense this year as the past... This was the Ravens shot..

Me too. As a Jet fan, We never have anything to celebrate. Why I hate the Bills. But Burrow Mahones and Allen and Herbert. AFC  is stacked, and this is the worst chiefs team in years. They could’ve been taken 

• Like 2

Not a Raven's fan but was rooting for them big time to keep Taylor Swift out of the Super Bowl.  Turned on the TV to check the score (doing work on the treehouse) and what was the first sight to greet my eyes: Taylor Swift hugging Travis Kelce...:thumbsdown:

12 minutes ago, blizzardmeiser said:

Me too. As a Jet fan, We never have anything to celebrate. Why I hate the Bills. But Burrow Mahones and Allen and Herbert. AFC  is stacked, and this is the worst chiefs team in years. They could’ve been taken 

There just isnt much to ever celebrate as a Jets fan....Rare occasion the Jets make the playoffs they actually do fairly well, but there are other players besides Brady that have more playoff appearances than the Jets....

8 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

The Annual AMS is in Baltimore this year so I’m walking around downtown right now among sad Ravens fans.  If I squint at the purple I get bad Vikings flashbacks.

One of the NFL's biggest mysteries is how the hell the Vikings haven't once made it back to Super Bowl since the 70's despite having one the top cumulative win loss records the past 45 years...

4 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Worst playoff loss since 2011, imo

Eh, disagree. Why hurts I think is that in 2019 and this year, the ravens were the best football team in the world. But both times they got out coached and outplayed. 

19 minutes ago, Jrlg1181 said:

One of the NFL's biggest mysteries is how the hell the Vikings haven't once made it back to Super Bowl since the 70's despite having one the top cumulative win loss records the past 45 years...

They had a few years where they made the NFC championship. One year Favre threw a terrible INT. 

16 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

You can't stop Taylor Swift.

Lol.  Watching the Ravens today was like watching the Cowboys.

Yeah my opinion of her has gone down just a slight notch. I’m not a hater but I can’t help but wonder if this game was rigged.

• Haha 2

Monken's "gameplan" was complete garbage. I mean, wtf was that? It was pathetic in the first half last week but got overlooked because Jackson was able to overcome it in the second half. Also, the Ravens O-line is mediocre. Time for Stanley to move on...probably should retire.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Eh, disagree. Why hurts I think is that in 2019 and this year, the ravens were the best football team in the world. But both times they got out coached and outplayed. 

This year is different from 2019. We got past the divisional round! We did NOT crap the bed...that to me is progress. And also...this isn't the Titans we lost against, but today's iteration of Brady: Mahomes and the Chiefs! The 2019 game got out of hand quickly--this one did not. I think there are differences...we cleared the divisional round hurdle, now hopefully next time we can clear the AFC hurdle...and FINISH.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

Monken's "gameplan" was complete garbage. I mean, wtf was that? It was pathetic in the first half last week but got overlooked because Jackson was able to overcome it in the second half. Also, the Ravens O-line is mediocre. Time for Stanley to move on...probably should retire.

Agree about the game plan and especially Stanley--he's become a liability and has clearly never recovered from the horrific ankle injury (thanks TJ Watt, lol)

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic