Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2023

40/70 Benchmark

28 minutes ago, dryslot said:

12z GFS with another move further east with the FROPA on the 10th, NNE could see some snow now out of this, 12z CMC has it too.

Brutal wedge Sat north of the pike that run. Wouldn't surprise me if you Dendy don't mix out until fropa. 

• Like 3

Just now, weatherwiz said:

It drives me nuts when there is a "storm potential" and it's blatantly obvious the threat is minimal-to-none but some people will try to defend the potential by saying, "but you never know what will happen"...that's such a BS phrase. 

It was Lee. It was obvious just by where it had tracked that it was no threat.

https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2023/09/hurricane-lee-minimal-threat-to-us.html

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wx2fish said:

Brutal wedge Sat north of the pike that run. Wouldn't surprise me if you Dendy don't mix out until fropa. 

Yes, don't want to leave that out. Does look like they will be wedged a bit and then mix out once the front nears. But still think any wintry potential on the backside is overdone

6 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

I fully expect to rot in the 30s and have the driveway turn into a skating rink post fropa. Hopefully the euro verifies and we just wipe it out with dews and start anew. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I fully expect to rot in the 30s and have the driveway turn into a skating rink post fropa. Hopefully the euro verifies and we just wipe it out with dews and start anew. 

You'd have a better chance at remaining wedged then i do here if that comes to fruition.

37 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It was Lee. It was obvious just by where it had tracked that it was no threat.

https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2023/09/hurricane-lee-minimal-threat-to-us.html

I think it’s done  with the blessing it will be good for ratings and the station ends up being fine with the ratings and would publically  say “ well better 2 over prepare “ and be safe ..and they get a little Bump in ratings as they lead with “more on potentially damaging hurricane lee “ for 6-8 news cycles . It’ would be smart business for them .