Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

1 hour ago, 512high said:

Tough call here 1/2"-1" slop, raining temp @ 33F

Just an unreal 5+ year stretch of brutal luck here....not a flake. The east wind cooked this area, so glad I ignored it. Always either too far north, east or south.

The regional impact is something that I probably would have blogged about during the winter, but I wasn't firing up early for that crap lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Just an unreal 5+ year stretch of brutal luck here....not a flake. The east wind cooked this area, so glad I ignored it. Always either too far north, east or south.

The regional impact is something that I probably would have blogged about during the winter, but I wasn't firing up early for that crap lol

We had about 1" here before it rained on top, based on the slush on my driveway. According to the locals in town the snow line ended around Windham.

6 minutes ago, Colonel Badger said:

We had about 1" here before it rained on top, based on the slush on my driveway. According to the locals in town the snow line ended around Windham.

Of course it did....about 5 mi to my NW....I joking said to someone that I would be just SE of the "bad" snow :lol:

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Of course it did....about 5 mi to my NW....I joking said to someone that I would be just SE of the "bad" snow :lol:

It snowed here for a few hours, but I only had a coating left when I woke up. Similar gradient to last winter across the northern part of town. This one had a little more longitude too I think due to the east winds. 

Blasted up to 45 here now, while ash is still wedged. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

3-7” coming for N. Aroostook…currently snow and 27 degrees. Let the pack building begin there. 

Be careful what you wish for.  We really want some solid cold to freeze the ground first. There is so much water this year, we need a lot of freezing before the pack starts to build.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Be careful what you wish for.  We really want some solid cold to freeze the ground first. There is so much water this year, we need a lot of freezing before the pack starts to build.

We always need cold before and seldom it happens, You have to work with what you have.

• Thanks 1