Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Please ditch the pumpkins.

I took advantage of the furnace this week to put up outside lights. Nothing worse than doing in rain or cold . We host Tgiving so my wife insists pumpkins stay up until Friday each year. Good luck to the frozen fingers of folks putting up lights this coming weekend . 

• Like 2

I took advantage of the furnace this week to put up outside lights. Nothing worse than doing in rain or cold . We host Tgiving so my wife insists pumpkins stay up until Friday each year. Good luck to the frozen fingers of folks putting up lights this coming weekend . 

Yeah I put the lights up on a warm November weekend every year, but don’t turn them on until after Thanksgiving.

Bright banding approaching Canton MA as the column saturates and precip picks up, would love to see some flakes mix in. 39/31 right now so I'm skeptical there is enough oomph behind the wet bulb to do the trick. Correlation coefficent is hinting that some mixing may be to the NW, slicing through Dedham and Westwood, so good rates are gonna be needed for that to crash south.

Hardly has gotten into the 30s at all this year down in the tropics (Manhattan), never really understood how powerful the heat island is there until I moved there. Appreciating the wintery feel up here today