Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Met Autumn 2023 Banter

bristolri_wx

6 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I mean, isn’t part of what happened yesterday about that? The most vocal source of opposition.

I usually roll my eyes over this type of stuff, but there seems to be a lot of smoke here.

Yeah I mean I’m not in conspiracy mode yet, but there’s been interesting points raised. 

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah I mean I’m not in conspiracy mode yet, but there’s been interesting points raised. 

I don't think you're in conspiracy mode if you raise an eyebrow when someone Googles "how long to die in the cold" at 230AM.  And that's just the most blatant in a list of curious things about this case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

First amendment rights totally violated. Being loud and vocal is not witness intimidation. And what did they witness if nobody saw anything? The whole thing stinks as bad as Fall RiVer

First amendment rights. Of course.   
Turtleboy..."You guys should just stop going out in public.  It's only gonna get worse from here".  That is more than being loud and vocal. No one deserves b.s. threats like this, especially through a public blog, or whatever it is this guy talks through.  

That, and going to witnesses homes, and being intimidating. 

57 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

First amendment rights. Of course.   
Turtleboy..."You guys should just stop going out in public.  It's only gonna get worse from here".  That is more than being loud and vocal. No one deserves b.s. threats like this, especially through a public blog, or whatever it is this guy talks through.  

That, and going to witnesses homes, and being intimidating. 

Once you understand the depth of this crooked town you will get it.  He is over the top but not wrong and has done nothing other than exposing corruption. 

I have followed this story since the first blog in April. I was shocked when I read it; thought no way and had to reread it multiple times because there are so many players and details. Turtleboy has written 177 additional stories on this topic since that time. This is not a conspiracy theory, it stinks to the high heavens. Just check out John O'Keefe's autopsy photo's, or consider the fact that the State Police never entered the house where the body was found on the front lawn (incidentally the home belonged to a high ranking, well known Boston cop), or that a crime scene was never established, or that 35 broken pieces of taillight where found after 14+ inches of new snow had fallen more than 12 hours after the Canton Police initially inspected the location and did not find a single piece off broken tail-light.  There were 6 drops of blood found on the scene, collected in red solo cups, the ones you drink your beer out of on a summer day; look at the autopsy photo and ask yourself, how is that possible, only 6 drops of blood? I could go on, there is SO much more, but review it for yourself and come to your own conclusions. That should be everybody's approach these days

Relative to Turtleboy, that is not my style, I agree with you, but the First Amendment is real and in this case it was violated by the DA and the MSP. He's fighting the right fight here, whatever you may think his style or what he has done in the past.  When you realize that these people likely left a fellow human to literally die a slow death, to choke out, with no attempt to save him, your lens will change and you will begin to see why people are outraged. 

So just google the autopsy photo's and ask yourself if a car could have caused those injuries. And then on top of that, understand that the State (who have already changed their story multiple times) contends Karen Read got up to a speed of 24 MPH in reverse in 62 feet during a snowstorm.  You can't get the car up to that speed in that distance in a snowstorm in a straight line. Try to drive more than 15 MPH in reverse in good weather and ask yourself if that is even possible.

This story resonates because it could be any one of us. The MSM has run from it, have not covered it much at all, other than yesterday. When you dig into the story you will see who is framing her and the battle she has against the powerful. Oh, and one final thing. At 2:30 that morning (police say O'Keefe died at 12:31 am) the Canton plow driver went down the road where the body was found, just about 6 feet from the street, near a fire hydrant, and said he saw no body. If Kren Reed hit him, the body would have to be there. No body, then it is not Karen who killed him. The MSP never interviewed that plow driver until this August, 18 months after the crime and one week after Turtleboy posted a blog in which he interviewed him. 

Sorry for the length, but every citizen should read up on this story and form their own conclusion. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WalpoleJoe said:

I have followed this story since the first blog in April. I was shocked when I read it; thought no way and had to reread it multiple times because there are so many players and details. Turtleboy has written 177 additional stories on this topic since that time. This is not a conspiracy theory, it stinks to the high heavens. Just check out John O'Keefe's autopsy photo's, or consider the fact that the State Police never entered the house where the body was found on the front lawn (incidentally the home belonged to a high ranking, well known Boston cop), or that a crime scene was never established, or that 35 broken pieces of taillight where found after 14+ inches of new snow had fallen more than 12 hours after the Canton Police initially inspected the location and did not find a single piece off broken tail-light.  There were 6 drops of blood found on the scene, collected in red solo cups, the ones you drink your beer out of on a summer day; look at the autopsy photo and ask yourself, how is that possible, only 6 drops of blood? I could go on, there is SO much more, but review it for yourself and come to your own conclusions. That should be everybody's approach these days

Relative to Turtleboy, that is not my style, I agree with you, but the First Amendment is real and in this case it was violated by the DA and the MSP. He's fighting the right fight here, whatever you may think his style or what he has done in the past.  When you realize that these people likely left a fellow human to literally die a slow death, to choke out, with no attempt to save him, your lens will change and you will begin to see why people are outraged. 

So just google the autopsy photo's and ask yourself if a car could have caused those injuries. And then on top of that, understand that the State (who have already changed their story multiple times) contends Karen Read got up to a speed of 24 MPH in reverse in 62 feet during a snowstorm.  You can't get the car up to that speed in that distance in a snowstorm in a straight line. Try to drive more than 15 MPH in reverse in good weather and ask yourself if that is even possible.

This story resonates because it could be any one of us. The MSM has run from it, have not covered it much at all, other than yesterday. When you dig into the story you will see who is framing her and the battle she has against the powerful. Oh, and one final thing. At 2:30 that morning (police say O'Keefe died at 12:31 am) the Canton plow driver went down the road where the body was found, just about 6 feet from the street, near a fire hydrant, and said he saw no body. If Kren Reed hit him, the body would have to be there. No body, then it is not Karen who killed him. The MSP never interviewed that plow driver until this August, 18 months after the crime and one week after Turtleboy posted a blog in which he interviewed him. 

Sorry for the length, but every citizen should read up on this story and form their own conclusion. 

Agree. Remember Turtleboy got brass from the State police fired Rollins resign and Worcester police resign. He has stepped on a lot of crooked toes.  Garth needs to check it all.out.

• Like 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Agree. Remember Turtleboy got brass from the State police fired Rollins resign and Worcester police resign. He has stepped on a lot of crooked toes.  Garth needs to check it all.out.

Yup, the definition of a Citizen Journalist who makes the comfortable uncomfortable by shining the light on them. I get it is not for everybody, but it is essential as the MSM no longer does it.

34 minutes ago, WalpoleJoe said:

Something very fishy about this story. What do you think happened?

1 hour ago, WalpoleJoe said:

There is a lot of things that make you think. It seems hard to believe the homeowner who had a dead cop on his front lawn was never seriously interviewed or even questioned on what happened.

Like you said, this whole thing stinks. We’ll connected people in town, and just about everyone involved and or working on the case knows each other.

52 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Something very fishy about this story. What do you think happened?

It's a good question. A couple of days after the incident,  a man with some inside knowledge, relayed to him by a person who was in the house the night of the fight, went to Karen Read's lawyers office and said Karen didn't kill him, there was a fight in the house and that is how he died. Ever since that time it has been a rock fight for Read's team to get any data from the state. For example, they still have not tested DNA on O'Keefe's clothing. It is in a California lab. This is a critical piece of evidence that could exonerate her.

If you look at the autopsy photo, the wounds on O'Keefe's left arm appear to be from a dog, The state says no, it is from when his arm dragged on the ground after he was hit. As Brett says with the whole thing stinking, the home owner had a German Sheppard that was trained and was in the home the night of the fight. If there was a fight, that dog was attacking the non-family member. After having the dog for years, the home owner suddenly got rid of the dog with no info forth-coming on where the dog went. The home owner was never asked about any of this. They were never questioned as suspects at all.

Turtleboy brought light to all of this. You almost need to take the time to read it and understand it because there are many layers to it. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, WalpoleJoe said:

It's a good question. A couple of days after the incident,  a man with some inside knowledge, relayed to him by a person who was in the house the night of the fight, went to Karen Read's lawyers office and said Karen didn't kill him, there was a fight in the house and that is how he died. Ever since that time it has been a rock fight for Read's team to get any data from the state. For example, they still have not tested DNA on O'Keefe's clothing. It is in a California lab. This is a critical piece of evidence that could exonerate her.

If you look at the autopsy photo, the wounds on O'Keefe's left arm appear to be from a dog, The state says no, it is from when his arm dragged on the ground after he was hit. As Brett says with the whole thing stinking, the home owner had a German Sheppard that was trained and was in the home the night of the fight. If there was a fight, that dog was attacking the non-family member. After having the dog for years, the home owner suddenly got rid of the dog with no info forth-coming on where the dog went. The home owner was never asked about any of this. They were never questioned as suspects at all.

Turtleboy brought light to all of this. You almost need to take the time to read it and understand it because there are many layers to it. 

Don’t forget that they had the basement floor replaced and then suddenly sold the house under market value shortly before all of this started to come to light.

You almost don’t want to believe it because it is so gross, but it’s hard to ignore all these things.

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Don’t forget that they had the basement floor replaced and then suddenly sold the house under market value shortly before all of this started to come to light.

You almost don’t want to believe it because it is so gross, but it’s hard to ignore all these things.

You are obviously following it closely, too.  I thought about including those details,  but there is so much detail to take in I didn't want to overwhelm the people who haven't followed it but yeah, selling the house that had been in their family since they were kids in yet another red flag. 

And the naysayers will always say how do all of the people in the house stick to the story without cracking. That answer is easy because originally, they only reported 4 people in the house, not 11, that only came out once TB started digging. And their story is really simple and almost impossible to mess up: John O'Keefe never came in the house. Any moron can keep that story straight. 

And we haven't even brought up that the lead State Trooper investigating is friends with the Albert and McCabe families, a fact he never disclosed.  So much corruption it is hard to believe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalpoleJoe said:

You are obviously following it closely, too.  I thought about including those details,  but there is so much detail to take in I didn't want to overwhelm the people who haven't followed it but yeah, selling the house that had been in their family since they were kids in yet another red flag. 

And the naysayers will always say how do all of the people in the house stick to the story without cracking. That answer is easy because originally, they only reported 4 people in the house, not 11, that only came out once TB started digging. And their story is really simple and almost impossible to mess up: John O'Keefe never came in the house. Any moron can keep that story straight. 

And we haven't even brought up that the lead State Trooper investigating is friends with the Albert and McCabe families, a fact he never disclosed.  So much corruption it is hard to believe.

Yup, and they are still running with information that he doesn’t know them, which is wild.

hopefully Justice prevails, whatever that is. It’s scary to think about corruption of this magnitude potentially in our legal system 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WalpoleJoe said:

What was the motive to kill him?

3 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

There is a lot of things that make you think. It seems hard to believe the homeowner who had a dead cop on his front lawn was never seriously interviewed or even questioned on what happened.

Like you said, this whole thing stinks. We’ll connected people in town, and just about everyone involved and or working on the case knows each other.

Smells like a Netflix Docu-series candidate. 

On 10/12/2023 at 9:01 PM, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yup, and they are still running with information that he doesn’t know them, which is wild.

hopefully Justice prevails, whatever that is. It’s scary to think about corruption of this magnitude potentially in our legal system 

Um…it’s everywhere, some more egregious than others. When humans possess power, corruption is not far behind. Public sector, private…doesn’t matter. Been that way since Mesopotamia.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I tried booking a place in Vermont for April 24 eclipse and everything is booked. Maybe PF knows of something. If not, I'll drive up for the day or stay somewhere in Maine.

I’ve heard most lodging around here is gone already.  Crazy for mud-season in VT, ha.

I still think the chances of clouds and stuff is so very high that time of year but maybe we get lucky!