Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

21 minutes ago, FPizz said:

Hail reported on Radarscope in that cell just west of Piscataway

17 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Yeah I can hear a little thunder from that storm that's missing me just to the west. Some isolated cells in this band of showers so a few people will get lucky. 

Yup. Looks like we are just a bit too far southeast. Thunder here with very little rain. Looks out nyc and northeast jersey 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Today has been more disappointing then Monday 

It's a little disappointing but I don't get my hopes up too much when it's only going to be a slight chance with isolated cells. We're only in a marginal risk area so today was never expected to be a big deal. A few spots are getting lucky and getting more than the light rain amounts. At least we have another chance on friday. 

Just now, winterwx21 said:

It's a little disappointing but I don't get my hopes up too much when it's only going to be a slight chance with isolated cells. We're only in a marginal risk area so today was never expected to be a big deal. A few spots are getting lucky and getting more than the light rain amounts. 

Not even enough here to knock the dust down 

8 minutes ago, FPizz said:

Is that cell just to the SW of Metuchen going to get you?  .03" here so far.  Monday I was just west enough to get a nice rainfall.

Decent thunder but very light rain. Odd, radar showed that I might get a decent downpour.

Second line forming in eastern Pa 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Yeah when you're in a terribly dry pattern like this you expect threats to not work out. Hopefully we'll have better luck on friday but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high on that one. 

at some point it will work out to get rains-models are fairly wet next week to 10 days with multiple chances

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wannabehippie said:

It is thundering, and pouring here in Astoria right now. No hail, but big fat rain drops.

I'm sandwiched for lunchtime between that one and the one to my e. I think the Astoria storm eventually has eyes at me and eventually will be a hail producer.

WX/PT